- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...Carnival Corporation today announced that 100% of its ships across the global fleet are equipped with Starlink's high-speed, low-latency global internet connectivity. The completed installation further enhances Carnival Corporation's onboard experience for its guests and crew to provide even faster service, greater capacity, and more reliable Wi-Fi on its fleet of 90-plus ships across its portfolio...

Latest News...Villa Vie Residences, a leading innovator in modern-day residential cruising, proudly announces the new Endless Horizons program, transforming the concept of retirement for adventurers who dream of traveling the world without the hassle of planning or ongoing expenses. With a one-time payment of $299,999 USD for single occupancy and $499,999 USD for double occupancy,...

Latest News...Setting sail today for her debut season from Southampton, Celebrity Cruises’ award-winning ship, Celebrity Apex, is turning heads as she becomes the first ship in the revolutionary Edge Series to call the United Kingdom home. Celebrity Apex will kick off her European season from Southampton with an eight-night Norwegian Fjords cruise. This serene sailing will visit idyllic locations...

More Cruise News...

Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Cruise Ships   » Best place to have sex on a ship (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Author Topic: Best place to have sex on a ship
WJCdiver
First Class Passenger
Member # 946

posted 12-26-1999 11:33 AM      Profile for WJCdiver     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Gives new meaning to the term "a quickie" doesn't it.
Posts: 159 | From: New York, NY | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Green
First Class Passenger
Member # 171

posted 12-26-1999 08:36 PM      Profile for Green     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Personsally, I rather deal with teenagers than little people who'd ask a dozen questions!
Posts: 2913 | From: Markham, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
Janice Lane
Just Boarded
Member # 930

posted 12-31-1999 12:07 PM      Profile for Janice Lane     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I have to say, I would much rather read this message board in the morning drinking coffee than read the paper. You all make my day. This is a very funny subject. Let me add my comment: It is where you can with the one you love!
Posts: 5 | From: Forsyth Montana USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
hma109
First Class Passenger
Member # 593

posted 01-08-2000 04:14 PM      Profile for hma109   Email hma109   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Very interesting post!

[This message has been edited by hma109 (edited 02-07-2001).]

Posts: 28 | From: Sinking Spring, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 99  |  IP: Logged
sabine
First Class Passenger
Member # 759

posted 01-10-2000 07:00 AM      Profile for sabine   Email sabine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Gosh this looks like becoming the question of the Millenium ! Great to see that everybody seems to enjoy reminiscing or at least showing their sense of humour. My first cruise was on the old 'Arcadia' then a two-class ship, and few people in my age group could afford two-berth cabins (also, you could not share a cabin if you had different surnames !) - all the young folk crammed into 4- and 6 berths - nicely separated into males and females, of course. As there were no en-suites - you had to find showers and bathrooms along the corridors - but the bathrooms were always engaged - I couldn't imagine it being much fun in a bathtup in the bowels of the ship, but lots of people must have enjoyed it - or were that desperate !

Happy Y2K to everyone - without any bugs !

Posts: 32 | From: Bella Vista NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 99  |  IP: Logged
geno-r
First Class Passenger
Member # 931

posted 01-10-2000 10:50 AM      Profile for geno-r   Email geno-r   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I love the way this topic will never die LOL. This whole site is so much fun. I think I will have to find a new place on our next cruise just to keep the topic going LOL.
Posts: 549 | From: Mt. Pocono,Pa. Usa | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Natalie
First Class Passenger
Member # 347

posted 01-11-2000 04:31 PM      Profile for Natalie   Email Natalie   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post

Well I have just come back from a Cruise and my god did I have a squeaky bed!!!! Couldnt look my fellow cabin neighbours in the eye!!1

Hee Hee

Posts: 61 | From: Yateley, Hampshire, England | Registered: Apr 99  |  IP: Logged
Gordy
First Class Passenger
Member # 1018

posted 01-20-2000 09:30 PM      Profile for Gordy   Email Gordy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
As a pilot, we have a thing called the Mile-High Club. You can imagine what that means.... I think maybe we should see who could set the record for making love at the highest absolute altitude on a ship(ocean going that is). Since most ships cruise at sea level, it would make for tough competition. I dunno....maybe the radome while cruising through the Panama Canal???
JDCasey
First Class Passenger
Member # 1065

posted 02-02-2000 03:25 PM      Profile for JDCasey   Email JDCasey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
It doesn't really matter. But on our first cruise, our ship brought back a stowaway. It took Nine months to find out who it was.
Posts: 48 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
MagnmPI
First Class Passenger
Member # 299

posted 02-02-2000 06:01 PM      Profile for MagnmPI     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Hahaha, Ive been keepin and eye on this thread...it was one step away from being pushed onto page 2.

JDCasey I can sympathize, my trip on Voyager last November 28th brought about the same results! Looks like I'm taking a year off from cruising, and I'll have to experience cruising through everyones posts.

Posts: 545 | From: San Francisco Bay Area | Registered: Aug 99  |  IP: Logged
billyboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 958

posted 02-02-2000 07:36 PM      Profile for billyboy   Email billyboy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Hum! ! ! Best place to make woopie! One cruise on R.C. we were watching the guests play "the almost newly wed game". The question was asked where was the strangest place you made love. One couple was newly weds by about 5 days another couple had been married 40 years. Wouldn't you know it was the 40 year couple that said the shower - in their room on the ship! (you know - the little bity shower - the one if you drop the soap you can't bend over to pick it up)The newly married groom in puzzlement turned to mid-aged gent and said, "how in the hell did you do that?" The showers are small but where their is a will their is always a way.

'

Posts: 33 | From: moline, illinois USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Laura
First Class Passenger
Member # 924

posted 02-02-2000 09:22 PM      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Hey MagnmPI and JDCasey: my husband and I are booked for VOTS at the end of this month, and HOPEFULLY we won't catch the same "bug" both of you caught while cruising! Hee hee.
Posts: 114 | From: Ohio | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged
Mercy
First Class Passenger
Member # 322

posted 02-03-2000 11:02 AM      Profile for Mercy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Congratulations MagnmPI!!!
I think we should have a contest to name Magnm's new baby!!!! My vote is
"Cayman"

Posts: 697 | From: Stanwood, Wa. USA | Registered: Sep 99  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 02-03-2000 11:03 AM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Well I've started something here, or should I be more precise and say that Mercy started it! This thread certainly proves that 'sex Sells'!

I think I hold the Travelpage record for the most postings? Maybe this thread will win a record for the longest?

Malcolm (London, England)

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
starfish
First Class Passenger
Member # 986

posted 02-03-2000 01:36 PM      Profile for starfish   Author's Homepage   Email starfish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Congratulations also Magnm PI.
How about Higgin,s for a name? I;ve read you were interested in the Millennium,children
under 2 use to be free with celebrity but i
don;t know about now.
Did you visit the peek a boo bridge?
We;ll see if we get the bug next week.

Posts: 225 | From: Dallas,PA | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
MagnmPI
First Class Passenger
Member # 299

posted 02-03-2000 03:02 PM      Profile for MagnmPI     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
The funny thing about my situation was the date of conception was also the same day Voyager had skipped Jamaica (bad weather), so we were "stuck" on the ship. The captain opened the bar for a couple hours and it seemed like everyone had a good time, especially us.

Mercy I was thinking about a Caribbean type or Royal Caribbean type middle name...hehehehe.

Yeah the peak-a-boo bridge is open 24 hours a day. I got to watch while they tested the ship in the open sea. They tested some manuever where the ship stops and maintains the same position without dropping anchor only using the engines to adjust her position. It was neat and not as top secret as I thought, hehehe.

topgun2
First Class Passenger
Member # 975

posted 02-03-2000 04:05 PM      Profile for topgun2   Email topgun2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Im surprised that nobody yet has suggested that the best place is the location of the Golden Rivet. All British Royal navy ships apparently have this rivet. I would have thought that all cruise ships had one also.
Ask any deck officer, he should know.

Posts: 26 | From: burlington,ont,can | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 02-04-2000 11:37 AM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Hmmm...all this baby talk adds a new dimention to the nuatical term 'ship mate'!

[This message has been edited by Malcolm (edited 02-15-2000).]

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
usha
First Class Passenger
Member # 818

posted 02-08-2000 11:30 AM      Profile for usha   Email usha   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I can't make up my mind about the best place to make whoopie, but I'm pretty certain that the WORST place would be in an air lift basket (everyone gawking and all..) Just had to post to keep this thread going!
Posts: 94 | From: Hobart, IN USA | Registered: Jan 99  |  IP: Logged
JDCasey
First Class Passenger
Member # 1065

posted 02-09-2000 10:07 AM      Profile for JDCasey   Email JDCasey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Sorry I took so long getting back on this subject. But,getting back to surprise stoaways. Maybe MagnmPI can use the name I sugessted to my wife for a girl. "Stella Maris" It is latin for "Star of the Sea" --- My wide was really happy our stoaway was a boy.
joe at travelpage
Administrator
Member # 622

posted 02-09-2000 12:32 PM      Profile for joe at travelpage   Author's Homepage   Email joe at travelpage   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
...your wide?
Posts: 29976 | From: Great Falls, Virginia | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Green
First Class Passenger
Member # 171

posted 02-09-2000 02:03 PM      Profile for Green     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Congratulations! How does Mrs. MagnmPI feel about all this interest in her 'condition'?
Posts: 2913 | From: Markham, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
JDCasey
First Class Passenger
Member # 1065

posted 02-09-2000 02:40 PM      Profile for JDCasey   Email JDCasey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I am quite sure, If I ever learn how to type I am going to conquer the world. "Wife" not "Wide"

MagnmPI
First Class Passenger
Member # 299

posted 02-09-2000 06:05 PM      Profile for MagnmPI     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Green,
Mrs MagnmPI feels so special to receive congrats from people all over the world. From reading everyone's posts and/or profile I can usually tell who's from Canada, Ireland, Great Britain, Scotland or from one of the fifty United States. We both would like to thank everyone for being so kind and conveying their best wishes.

Back to the baby names, I was thinking about Katarina since Katarina Witt was the godmother to Voyager. But haven't made any final decisions yet...And we still don't know if we're having a boy or girl.

Jay M.
San Francisco, California, USA.

[This message has been edited by MagnmPI (edited 02-09-2000).]

geno-r
First Class Passenger
Member # 931

posted 03-12-2000 09:11 PM      Profile for geno-r   Email geno-r   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Hey this topic was falling behind, did everybody run out of places?
Posts: 549 | From: Mt. Pocono,Pa. Usa | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 

Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.