- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...Cunard’s newest ship Queen Anne set sail for her homeport of Southampton after officially joining the luxury cruise line’s iconic fleet. Cunard took ownership of their stunning 3,000-guest ship during a traditional handover ceremony at the Fincantieri Marghera shipyard in Venice on Friday (19 April). Crowds joined together at the Fincantieri Marghera shipyard to wave an emotional goodbye...

Latest News...Carnival Cruise Line solidified its position as the leading cruise line in California on Wednesday as it christened its newest ship, Carnival Firenze, at its new home, the Long Beach Cruise Terminal. Hollywood actor Jonathan Bennett served as the ship's godfather, and he and Carnival Cruise Line President Christine Duffy celebrated all things Italian with the help...

Latest News...Royal Caribbean Group last week reported first quarter Earnings per Share ("EPS") of $1.35 and Adjusted EPS of $1.77. These results were better than the company's guidance due to stronger pricing on close-in demand, strength in onboard revenue and favorable timing of expenses. As a result of an exceptional WAVE season and continued strength in demand, Royal Caribbean Group said that it is...

More Cruise News...

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Cruise Ships   » Onboard QUEEN MARY 2

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Onboard QUEEN MARY 2
r.fiebig
First Class Passenger
Member # 5240

posted 07-07-2011 05:43 PM      Profile for r.fiebig   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody,

I have just posted a gallery with more than 140 photos of Cunard Line's "Queen Mary 2", taken during a short 4-night cruise round-trip from Hamburg in May, 2011.

It can be found here.

Enjoy!

Best,

Raoul

Posts: 775 | From: Paderborn, Germany | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 07-07-2011 06:03 PM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by r.fiebig:
Hello everybody,

I have just posted a gallery with more than 140 photos of Cunard Line's "Queen Mary 2", taken during a short 4-night cruise round-trip from Hamburg in May, 2011.

Best,

Raoul

Great pics Raoul! Professional quality for sure.

How did you think the ship looked overall? When I was onboard last April the cabins were looking pretty worn. Public areas still looked quite good minus some excess wear and tear on some chairs. Perhaps a refresh is in order?

Ernie

Posts: 7046 | From: Miami, Florida USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 07-07-2011 06:12 PM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Great pics. I'd like to see the Golden Lion re-decorated w/darker colors. It has always looks cold to me. The rest of the ship looks good but as Ernie posted maybe it's time from some soft furnishing/carpeting updates.
Posts: 7654 | From: Hollywood Hills/L.A. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
r.fiebig
First Class Passenger
Member # 5240

posted 07-07-2011 06:13 PM      Profile for r.fiebig   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ernie,

our cabin was in good condition with the exception of one bedside table which was almost falling apart. I have to agree about the chairs. Some of these are in need of a reupholstering.

A really unplesant surprise was Cunard's "White Star Service". Table service in the Britannia was technically fine but very, very impersonal. The only conversation our waiter made with us was on the last night when he handed us written instructions (!) on how and where to rate him "excellent".

I also made the "mistake" to buy a soda pass, which led to me being "blacklisted" in all bars and lounges, i.e. when I had used the pass once in a bar / lounge no waiter was willing to serve me another drink, afterwards. You had to walk to the bar in order to be served.

On a positive note, I found the food to be better than expected.

Best,

Raoul

eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 07-07-2011 06:50 PM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by r.fiebig:
The only conversation our waiter made with us was on the last night when he handed us written instructions (!) on how and where to rate him "excellent".

Wow this is pretty tacky. It's doubtful he would be getting an "excellent" rating from me based on your description. It's a little disheartening to read this is happening on Cunard. Years ago this begging for excellent ratings was very common on mass-market lines like Carnival and Royal Caribbean. I can tell you it's rare I encounter it anymore, and I've never been handed an instruction paper in all my cruises.

I don't know, based on the recent health inspection, the condition of the ship, and perhaps falling service standards perhaps QM2 was better off under the management of Princess Cruises, Los Angeles?

Ernie

Posts: 7046 | From: Miami, Florida USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
avalon1025
First Class Passenger
Member # 5383

posted 07-08-2011 01:25 PM      Profile for avalon1025   Email avalon1025   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The cabins need new carpet and bedding, my bedding a few weeks ago was embarassing. Overall the Chart room and Commodore are my usual haunts and both looked fine (the white leather club chairs in the Commodore need cleaning). Other than the cabins, she looks fine overall, but she does need her refit
Posts: 331 | From: West Hollywood | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
avalon1025
First Class Passenger
Member # 5383

posted 07-08-2011 01:29 PM      Profile for avalon1025   Email avalon1025   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Great photos! another note, thankfully the tacky art auctions are gone replaced by a more tasteful gallery with a handful of original works
r.fiebig
First Class Passenger
Member # 5240

posted 07-08-2011 02:44 PM      Profile for r.fiebig   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
avalon1025,

during our sailing in early May, an art auction was held in the Grand Lobby. The large corridors leading to the Grand Lobby as well as the lobby itself were "packed" with those tacky gift shop sales tables every single day. One had to do a "slalom" in order to get through these spaces.

Best,

Raoul

elad
First Class Passenger
Member # 5150

posted 07-10-2011 06:10 AM      Profile for elad   Email elad   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
during our sailing in early May, an art auction was held in the Grand Lobby. The large corridors leading to the Grand Lobby as well as the lobby itself were "packed" with those tacky gift shop sales tables every single day. One had to do a "slalom" in order to get through these spaces

Hi Raol, Thanks for the photos. Its sad to read your review. We sailed the QM2 in Nov 2008 and its was so excellent! the white star service in Britannia restaurant was Great, the best we expirienced till today (more than Celebrity) However, by your review its seems like they spoiled, and the class has gone. Its so emberssing that the waiter direct you to a form!!!

We just got back from Celebrity Eclipse Scandinavia Cruise 18jun11 and we also bought a soda package - was so excellent!!! nobody ever made us feel guilty of having more drinks and all waiters were happy (or seemed to be happy) to served us.

Cunard is now below Celebrity....who would believe it....

Posts: 747 | From: israel | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
LeBarryboat
First Class Passenger
Member # 5308

posted 07-10-2011 10:25 AM      Profile for LeBarryboat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I enjoyed your photos Raoul, thanks for sharing. Wasn't there a skylight that opened up through the top of the grand lobby, or was it covered up?
Posts: 1955 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 07-10-2011 10:55 AM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Very nice photos. Are (at least some) of these photos HDR images?

quote:
Originally posted by elad:
[...]
Cunard is now below Celebrity....who would believe it....

It does not really matter but Cunard being 'good' was a rather recent 'anomaly' that occurred during the past years. For a long, long, long time Cunard was horribly overrated.

[ 07-10-2011: Message edited by: Ernst ]

Posts: 9746 | From: Eindhoven | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 07-10-2011 11:22 AM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ernst:
Very nice photos. Are (at least some) of these photos HDR images?

For a long, long, long time Cunard was horribly overrated.

[ 07-10-2011: Message edited by: Ernst ]

The worst cruiseship service I had was QE2 in late 2003 and QM2 in mid 2004. My 2006 cruise with Princess in charge was excellent!

I can only afford Britannia and led to believe that when things get chaotic, the attention goes to the grille classes and the mortals get the stepchild treatment.

Is Princess still in charge?

Posts: 5727 | From: Philadelphia, Pa [home of the SS United States] | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 07-10-2011 12:47 PM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eroller:

I don't know, based on the recent health inspection, the condition of the ship, and perhaps falling service standards perhaps QM2 was better off under the management of Princess Cruises, Los Angeles?

Ernie

Maybe that is the best solution. Back in the 1970s and 80s Princess ships sparkled (as they still do) while the grand and pricey QE2 was usually quite unkept-inside and out. I hope Cunard isn't reverting to their past poor maintenance/service standards all the while keeping the prices high.

[ 07-10-2011: Message edited by: lasuvidaboy ]

Posts: 7654 | From: Hollywood Hills/L.A. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
r.fiebig
First Class Passenger
Member # 5240

posted 07-10-2011 04:33 PM      Profile for r.fiebig   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
@Ernst: Yes, they are HDRs. I'm still learning on how to do these right, and I'm still not 100% happy with many of the results. But I think there is a lot of potential and it is a new challenge for me. But as I need a tripod for HDR pictures (which are created from a series of seven individuel pictures, each) I can only make them if I have enough time onboard. I visited "Queen Elizabeth" last weekend and was given a "run und shoot" tour of the ship, so the soon-to-be-published photos of that ship will be conventional.

@elad: I was very disappointed with the service and the "mass-market way" some things are done onboard (such as the tacky sales). I have to say, however, that this was a short, four-night cruise with approx. 50% German-speaking passengers. I've heard from several friends who have done both short cruises and crossings on "QM2" that the atmosphere is said to be very different on these different types of sailings. Cunard apparently had major difficulties selling that cruise as it was offered at a "run-of-ship" rate of EUR 390,- p.p. for interior staterooms when I booked it. I had booked a D1 and was given a B2, so it was an excellent bargain. What drove me mad, however, was that you could easily see that the service could have been much better. The potential was there, but apparently a fairly large number of crew members, mostly bar and restaurant staff, were obviously unwilling to provide the level of service on can expect from a four-star vessel (I definitely wasn't hoping for more when booking a Britannia-class cabin).

Best,

Raoul

[ 07-10-2011: Message edited by: r.fiebig ]

avalon1025
First Class Passenger
Member # 5383

posted 07-10-2011 07:11 PM      Profile for avalon1025   Email avalon1025   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The vast variety of reviews of QM2 always intrigues me, is is expectations?, truly a subpar experience? I just completed my 9th sailing on her and I always have a fantastic time onboard. Perhaps its due to a familiarity with the crew after years, that make sure I have a great table and excellent waiters, possibly. My sailing before QM2 was on the Eclipse and she too had her daily tables of crap for sale and art auction junk and some surly crew, but I expect that on a mass market ship. I don't expect silver sea or seaboarn when I am on QM2, I expect similar to Celebrity. That's what I get on a truly special vessel. Also for 7 nights in a balcony I paid about the same single as on the Eclipse. All my sailing have been full so somethings must be done well
Cam J
First Class Passenger
Member # 24617

posted 07-10-2011 07:25 PM      Profile for Cam J   Email Cam J   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Great Photos Raoul.

I enjoyed ones of the Queens Room, the Grand Lobby, and the MDR.

Cam J

Posts: 503 | From: Belvedere, CA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged
r.fiebig
First Class Passenger
Member # 5240

posted 07-11-2011 04:55 AM      Profile for r.fiebig   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
avalon1025,

I can assure you that my expectations definitely were not too high. Actually they were quite low as I had seen many unfavorable reviews of short "QM2" cruises before. Based on those reviews, I was positively surprised by the food, but also negatively surprised by the obviously unwilling and sometimes downright snobby bar and dining room service. Maybe some of the staff were "annoyed" by the fact that there were lots of German passengers onboard and I guess many of those don't speak English very well. The fact that passengers who had bought a soda pass (which I usually don't do but did this time since I considered it a good deal) were literally declared "personae non gratae" in all lounges and bars where they were known as "soda pass holders", was deeply insulting, IMHO.

Our cabin steward was great, on the other hand.

Best,

Raoul

dougnewman
First Class Passenger
Member # 11349

posted 07-12-2011 02:43 AM      Profile for dougnewman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've had some of the best and some of the worst service on Cunard. Usually it has been good but not great -- competent and professional but somewhat impersonal. But there have been times when it has been truly superb and one instance where it was appallingly bad, by far the worst I have ever seen on a ship.

For what it's worth, the "best" and "worst" were both on QE2, same dining room (Caronia), two years apart. I suspect I am far from the only one for whom QE2 has had this quality of being able to be both spectacularly good and spectacularly bad. I hope QUEEN MARY 2 is not developing the same sort of "dual personality."

The food I've found consistently very good, sometimes excellent. (This is in Britannia/Mauretania/Caronia -- I have never had the opportunity to try the Grills.)

The tacky mass-market cruise elements are always there except the art auctions aren't on QUEEN ELIZABETH, or at least weren't when I sailed in her. Sadly, as far as I know, every English-speaking big-ship operator does this stuff.

What sets Cunard apart is one unique ship (you can figure out which one), certain itineraries, the passenger mix on certain itineraries, and the enrichment programs.

I don't have as much experience with others so I don't know if they are any better at maintaining consistent quality, but the last time I was on Celebrity (a year ago) it was every bit as good as Cunard has ever been in all but the "unique" aspects I mentioned above, and in some aspects better. I have no idea if Celebrity is consistently that good these days but if it is then I cannot help but conclude that objectively it is better than Cunard (and given that I could think of little to improve on, probably at least as good as any other big-ship line, too). But the unique aspects of Cunard are, well, unique, and still enough to make it worth going back, for me.

Posts: 2072 | From: Long Island, NY, USA | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
elad
First Class Passenger
Member # 5150

posted 07-12-2011 06:30 AM      Profile for elad   Email elad   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have no idea if Celebrity is consistently that good these days but if it is then I cannot help but conclude that objectively it is better than Cunard (and given that I could think of little to improve on, probably at least as good as any other big-ship line, too). But the unique aspects of Cunard are, well, unique, and still enough to make it worth going back, for me.

As I mentioned, I just got back from Cekebrity Eclipse - Its was Fantastic, one of the best cruises I ever had. Comparing to Cunard, I found it almost equal quality:

Dining: QM2 main dining on Britannia was far better than Celebrity's (You can feel that Michel Raux is no longer at Celebrity) Speciality Restaurants on Celebrity were Excellent (but extra fare)

Service and Hospitality: Celebrity Service was much much better, allways with a smile and the hospitality was extremely perfect - they offer us with drinks and hot chocolate at the pier - QM2 never did.
They offered us with cold towls at the pool and at the pier and many other goodies.
Even the officers were very much friendly to the passengers.

Shopping: I found the Celebrity shopping expirience is better - there are 2 "boulevards" the deck 4 shops put out sales tables but the above boutiques did not and the class and chic of the whole space was preserved. Cunard is ruing all the Grand Lobby apperance with that tables.

Announcments: Celebrity - almost NO ANNOUNCEMENTS AT ALL. Cunard: Announcments of sales at the shops and many other annoying announcments.

Spa: QM2'S Cannyon Ranch was better than Celebrity's Aqua spa by all meenings. Even though Aqua Spa was fairly good.

Elad

avalon1025
First Class Passenger
Member # 5383

posted 07-12-2011 01:15 PM      Profile for avalon1025   Email avalon1025   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Must be the captain, on the Eclipse this past Feb we had a noon annoucement from the bridge same as on QM2. Don't recall last month any annoucements on QM2 for shops, etc
dougnewman
First Class Passenger
Member # 11349

posted 07-12-2011 02:27 PM      Profile for dougnewman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Dining: QM2 main dining on Britannia was far better than Celebrity's (You can feel that Michel Raux is no longer at Celebrity) Speciality Restaurants on Celebrity were Excellent (but extra fare)
I actually didn't think the main dining room food suffered on Celebrity from MR's departure -- it was not the same, but it was still very good. No better than Cunard's though.

I do really like that Celebrity now has a very large "classic" menu along with the items that change every night.

On the other hand the dining room breakfast menu on Celebrity is too limited. (This is one thing that hasn't changed from the old days.)

BTW I'm not sure how many people realize that Cunard's corporate executive chef, Jean-Marie Zimmerman, came from Celebrity.

quote:
Announcments: Celebrity - almost NO ANNOUNCEMENTS AT ALL. Cunard: Announcments of sales at the shops and many other annoying announcments.
That really disappointments me -- I have never heard such announcements on Cunard. Just the noon announcement from the bridge with navigational information etc. HAL used to do have lots of announcements for bingo and such but I have not been on HAL recently enough to know if they still do -- but I thought it was very unsuitable for a "premium" cruise line.

Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 07-12-2011 06:31 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like my MDR waiters to be seen and not heard. I just want them to serve me and let me chat to my table companions. I do not want speeches or magic tricks. This tends to be the case with Cunard.

Some passengers/cultures would think this 'cold' and unfriendly.

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
elad
First Class Passenger
Member # 5150

posted 07-12-2011 07:17 PM      Profile for elad   Email elad   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
That really disappointments me -- I have never heard such announcements on Cunard. Just the noon announcement from the bridge with navigational information etc. HAL used to do have lots of announcements for bingo and such but I have not been on HAL recently enough to know if they still do -- but I thought it was very unsuitable for a "premium" cruise line.

It might be that the situation has been differ. When we took the Cruise on QM2 (Nov 2008, Southern Caribbean) There were A LOTTTT of announcments, anyway too much for that kind of vessel.

P/S MSC's Announcments are the W-O-R-S-T! IMAGINE HEARING THE SAME THING NOT 1, NOT 2 BUT 4(!) TIMES! German, Spanish, English and Italian. I think that they use to announce whenever the Captain goas to toilet....too annoying, but thats the MSC Style...

Elad

dougnewman
First Class Passenger
Member # 11349

posted 07-12-2011 10:12 PM      Profile for dougnewman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Malcolm, perhaps I should clarify what I mean by impersonal. I wasn't referring to a lack of "warmth" but rather a lack of attention to one's likes/dislikes and such. I actually find overly "friendly" service really irritating.
goodclicks
First Class Passenger
Member # 6216

posted 08-13-2011 02:56 PM      Profile for goodclicks     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was on the QM2 from 13-20th July. After reading this thread I was looking out for wear and tear thankfully I didn't notice too much requiring doing. A few chairs were in need of wood stain and re-upholstering but there was only one stair carpet that i thought needed replacing imminently. My cabin was in good condition however the tv system was outdated. I visited a couple of suites, including a Queen's Suite and was shocked to see an antiquated and enormous 28" 4:3 format tv. Had i been paying for that cabin I'd have been rather annoyed.

What seemed really wrong to me was several patches of floor in the restaurant and main hall on deck 2 where there seemed to be holes in teh floor. It felt like an old house where the floorboards had given away under the carpet. It would have been enough to throw someone less stable on their feet off balance. I could only think that it might be access hatches that had given way, but whatever it is it requires repair.

Service was perfectly acceptable apart from in the (very poor) King's Court buffet. The staff behind the counters seemed clueless and quite happy to look on as people struggled to reach food at the back of the heated trays. Toast required a wait longer than my patience could endure and there was nect to no chance of an egg cooked to order. My waiter could have learnt a lot from the staff onboard Celebrity ships. He seemed rushed and only really took time to speak to us on the last night when he gave clear instructions on how to rate him highly on the guest questionaire.

I really enjoyed the QM2 and the ship herself made my week's break worth the premium prices Cunard charge. I don't think i'd be prepared to pay extra to sail on the QV or QE over the Celebrity alternatives however.

Posts: 70 | From: Scotland | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.