- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...Princess Cruises today announced it is making a significant enhancement to the main dining options found across its fleet, designed to give guests the ultimate in flexibility and choice when it comes to their dining experience by offering three table service options – Traditional, Reservable, or Walk-in Anytime - coupled with the brand's industry...

Latest News...Carnival Cruise Line Captain Niccolo De Ranieri and his team on Mardi Gras were honored Tuesday evening by the Association for Rescue at Sea (AFRAS) for saving the lives of 16 people. De Ranieri accepted the Cruise Ship Humanitarian Assistance Award at the AFRAS annual awards ceremony in Washington, D.C., an event that recognizes heroism at sea by the U.S. Coast Guard...

Latest News...Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL), the innovator in global cruise travel, today revealed fresh, new culinary and beverage experiences debuting aboard Norwegian Aqua, the Company's next evolution new build and first vessel of the expanded Prima Plus Class, setting sail in April 2025. In line with the Company's commitment to delivering the ultimate vacation experience, ...

More Cruise News...

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Ocean Liners and Classic Cruise Ships   » 'FUNCHAL ' CRUISING AGAIN (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Author Topic: 'FUNCHAL ' CRUISING AGAIN
Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES
First Class Passenger
Member # 5641

posted 08-22-2013 05:48 PM      Profile for Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Author's Homepage   Email Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
With her re-bulding work now completed by her new owners , ' Portuscale Cruises ' , the 1961 built Portugese cruise ship ' Funchal ' sailed from Lisbon this morning.

She is now in her original colours with a black hull, white superstructure and yellow funnel with the companies logo added to the funnel..

She is heading for Gothenburg from where she wll depart on a seven day Norwegian cruise on the 27th August 2013.

On her second cruise from Gothenburg she is due to visit the scottish ports of Kirkwall, Invergordon, Aberdeen and Leith between the 4th and 7th September 2013.

On her next cruise she is due to call at the UK port of Tilbury on the 11th September 2013 before returning to Lisbon .

Posts: 2355 | From: Dunstable, Bedfordshire. 30 miles north of London | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
PamM
First Class Passenger
Member # 2127

posted 08-28-2013 09:45 AM      Profile for PamM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately it seems she has not commenced cruising and has been detained in Gothenburg

quote:
"We found serious deficiencies in the ship, there was so much that we chose to cancel the inspection", says Morten Dahl, Principal Marine Surveyor at Transport Agency Maritime Department.

Pam

Posts: 12176 | From: Cambridge, UK | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tim in Fort Lauderdale
First Class Passenger
Member # 953

posted 08-28-2013 03:30 PM      Profile for Tim in Fort Lauderdale     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PamM:
Unfortunately it seems she has not commenced cruising and has been detained in Gothenburg

Pam

I'll be surprised if this company lasts through the end of the year. It's off to a really bad start.

Tim

Posts: 1468 | From: Fort Lauderdale, FL | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
PamM
First Class Passenger
Member # 2127

posted 08-28-2013 04:46 PM      Profile for PamM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know how well Google translates Swedish, it could well give a completely different meaning to some things (I know it does in other languages), but it translates this page as saying:-

quote:
"- The deficiencies we particularly noticed was that they did not have any permission from the flag state is responsible for certification. Such a state must have in order to be able to sail at all, says Thomas Åström, head of shipping and aircraft unit on the Transport Agency.
According to Thomas Åström has not coated vessel with detention. But he believes that it could have been serious if the ship had gone away with the shortcomings identified.
- When we are notified that they have received authorization from Portugal so we embark again and continue our inspection as scheduled, says Thomas Åström."

A paperwork oversight? or did they not get permission and just sail anyway?

Pam

First Class Passenger
Member # 5641

posted 08-28-2013 05:51 PM      Profile for Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Author's Homepage   Email Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi Pam

I doubt if they would have just sailed away as there was a re-dedication service on board after she left drydock which was hosted by the ship's owner and attended by many Portugese government officials including the Prime Minister.

After that she was out on trials off of Lisbon before going to Gothenburg

Posts: 2355 | From: Dunstable, Bedfordshire. 30 miles north of London | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tim in Fort Lauderdale
First Class Passenger
Member # 953

posted 08-29-2013 04:51 PM      Profile for Tim in Fort Lauderdale     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Neil - Ex P. & O. S. N. Company.:
Hi Pam

I doubt if they would have just sailed away as there was a re-dedication service on board after she left drydock which was hosted by the ship's owner and attended by many Portugese government officials including the Prime Minister.

After that she was out on trials off of Lisbon before going to Gothenburg

Neil,

it would appear they did just that - sail off! A sad failure on the part of the Portuguese authorities as well as the cruise line management.

I am frankly gob-smacked that something like this can happen and no one has any answers. It certainly does not inspire confidence in their management's capabilities.

Tim

lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 08-29-2013 07:11 PM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe the Portuguese have different standards than the Swedes.
Posts: 7654 | From: Hollywood Hills/L.A. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
First Class Passenger
Member # 5641

posted 08-30-2013 06:56 AM      Profile for Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Author's Homepage   Email Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tim

Had you been following the return of the Portugese owned classic cruise ship ' Funchal ' to service you would have known that the ship had her dedication service and trails between the 15th and 17th August 2013.

She did not sail from Lisbon until the 22nd August 2013.

Not what I would call her ' Just sailing off '.

It is wrong reports that do a new cruising company no good. !

Tim in Fort Lauderdale
First Class Passenger
Member # 953

posted 08-30-2013 09:38 AM      Profile for Tim in Fort Lauderdale     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tim

Had you been following the return of the Portugese owned classic cruise ship ' Funchal ' to service you would have known that the ship had her dedication service and trails between the 15th and 17th August 2013.

She did not sail from Lisbon until the 22nd August 2013.

Not what I would call her ' Just sailing off '.

It is wrong reports that do a new cruising company no good. !

Neil,

sea trials and a dedication ceremony have nothing to do with issuance of certificates of class or certification by the flag state. As the vessel was not able to produce a safety certificate from the flag state (Portugal) to the Swedish authorities, she did indeed without the proper paper work - whether it was an oversight or otherwise.

And if it was an oversight and the flag state did issue a certificate, someone should step up and inform the authorities.

Fact of the matter is the ship is in its 4th day of detention which is not a minor event.

Tim

PamM
First Class Passenger
Member # 2127

posted 08-30-2013 09:47 AM      Profile for PamM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Further Swedish reports say "Once the ongoing repairs are completed implementing the Portuguese classification company Rinave a control. If the result is positive, the issue of a safety certificates." - which indicates to me further work is needed before RINAVE inspect and issue the safety certificate if satisfactory.

200 of the passengers who do not live locally are apparently enjoying touring Gothenburg while staying on board so it can't be all bad hotel wise. It all seems rather an odd way to go about things.

Pam

First Class Passenger
Member # 5641

posted 08-30-2013 01:44 PM      Profile for Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Author's Homepage   Email Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Reports from Gothenburg have said there is a problem with the electical connection between the bridge and two of the water tight doors and also between the bridge and one of the sprinkler stations.

With the passenger and crew areas on the ship being completely rebuilt, and some of the work carried out before the ship had the present new owner, it is possible with the miles of cable that was replaced there has been a connection missed.

I had an old house rewired some years ago and I know the problems there was with that job.

The refurbishment on the ship is said to have put her in a four star class now so I would think the quests on board are very comfortable.

Pictures of the refurbished public rooms and some cabins are on their own Portuscale Cruises website, the Australian ss maritime website and also on ' Neil's Cruisingchat ' on Facebook.

Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 08-30-2013 02:18 PM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
[...]With the passenger and crew areas on the ship being completely rebuilt, and some of the work carried out before the ship had the present new owner, it is possible with the miles of cable that was replaced there has been a connection missed.

I had an old house rewired some years ago and I know the problems there was with that job.[...]

There are many reasons why the connection could fail but 'new owner', 'miles of cables' would not be acceptable explanations - utmost definitely not. A ship is not like your old house.

[ 08-30-2013: Message edited by: Ernst ]

Posts: 9746 | From: Eindhoven | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
First Class Passenger
Member # 5641

posted 08-30-2013 02:55 PM      Profile for Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Author's Homepage   Email Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ernst

If you read what I said you would see it is not a comparison but something that I had experience when I had a re-wiring job done !

The Funchal has had about 300 Kilometers of cables replaced. and unfortunately there is a couple of faults .

It did not stop her arriving in Gothenburg on time, after her voyage from Lisbon, having not undertaken a sea voyage for nearly three years.

[ 08-30-2013: Message edited by: Neil - Ex P. & O. S. N. Company. ]

Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 08-30-2013 03:40 PM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ernst

If you read what I said you would see it is not a comparison but something that I had experience when I had a re-wiring job done !

The Funchal has had about 300 Kilometers of cables replaced. and unfortunately there is a couple of faults .
[...]

I did read what you wrote. My statement as an engineer is that re-wiring a old house is not at all comparable to re-wiring a passenger ship.

There are always miles of cables - the numbers are impressive for laymen but there are methods to handle this professionally. One can imagine many reasons why these connections failed: Some explanations are acceptable - e.g. mistakes indeed happen - but some are simply not acceptable.

Mind you, I do not suggest that anyone in charge tried to explain this failure by stating that there are 'miles of cables' or 'new owners' - I just replied to you suggesting that.

Tim in Fort Lauderdale
First Class Passenger
Member # 953

posted 08-30-2013 05:33 PM      Profile for Tim in Fort Lauderdale     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Neil,

I'll take the word of the Swedish maritime inspectors. For the company to issue a statement minimizing and almost trivializing this is idiotic to insane. They should simply admit to what is wrong and that the ship was not finished. Instead, they are trying to shift focus to rumor mongering and stating that they pointed these deficiencies out to the authorities.

Ships don't get detained for trivial reasons and if it was a case of paperwork not being in order, such as what happened with MSC in the UK, the authorities would have stated so.

Nope, sorry, my BS detection meter is pointing into the red zone with this one.

Tim

First Class Passenger
Member # 5641

posted 08-30-2013 05:49 PM      Profile for Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Author's Homepage   Email Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It would be nice to see some support, rather than nit picking, for a company that are returning four classic cruise ships back to service which could have finished up in a shipbreakers yard !.

There are many people that do not like the large floating holiday parks with a hotel and much prefer a traditional smaller cruise ship as is shown by the numbers that travel with Fred Olsen Cruises, Saga Cruises, Cruise & Maritime Voyages, and Voyages of Discovery to name but some of the companies that still operate the older cruise ships !

Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 08-30-2013 06:10 PM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
It would be nice to see some support, rather than nit picking[...]

Nit picking? Are you serious? She has been detained because several (!) severe problems were found. Why should we support such a company? They are not only messing around with the safety of the passengers and crew but also with these ships.

First Class Passenger
Member # 5641

posted 08-30-2013 06:22 PM      Profile for Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Author's Homepage   Email Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ernst

You need to be conducting the inspections on board to know what the exact problems are so like others you can only read the various news reports that are published.

Often when these reports are translated details may not be the same as the original publication !

Are you a qualified mariitime surveyor or just an engineer ?

You seem to be very anti this new Portugese company !

Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 08-30-2013 06:29 PM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
You need to be conducting the inspections on board to know what the exact problems are so like others you can only read the various news reports that are published.

No, I can also read and understand what has been reported.

quote:

Are you a qualified mariitime surveyor or just an engineer ?

I am not a qualified maritime survery but I am also not 'just an engineer', if I may say so.

quote:
You seem to be very anti this new Portugese company !

No, I am just for a safe and professional operation of some of the few 'classic' ships left.

First Class Passenger
Member # 5641

posted 08-30-2013 06:42 PM      Profile for Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Author's Homepage   Email Neil - Ex P & O & PRINCESS CRUISES   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ernst

I do not know if you speak Swedish but it is well known, and has been quoted already on this topic, that the translations of the Swedish news items may not be accurate.

With the conflicting news reports there is only one accurate way to know what is the situation and that is to be on the ship !

Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 08-30-2013 06:56 PM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ernst
I do not know if you speak Swedish[...]

That would be correct. You do not know that.

Fortunately, there is an English section of the Swedish Transport Agency website and also a local, English newspaper reporting on Funchal: Göteborg Daily

Tim in Fort Lauderdale
First Class Passenger
Member # 953

posted 08-30-2013 10:22 PM      Profile for Tim in Fort Lauderdale     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
It would be nice to see some support, rather than nit picking, for a company that are returning four classic cruise ships back to service which could have finished up in a shipbreakers yard !.

There are many people that do not like the large floating holiday parks with a hotel and much prefer a traditional smaller cruise ship as is shown by the numbers that travel with Fred Olsen Cruises, Saga Cruises, Cruise & Maritime Voyages, and Voyages of Discovery to name but some of the companies that still operate the older cruise ships !

Neil,

let's not be ridiculous here. What is this, some sort of high school popularity contest? Let's not be so fekking petulant.

I can only speak for myself, I am neither "for" nor "against" anyone or any company. I am merely expressing my opinion on a subject. And while I do not portend to speak for Ernst, from what I read here, he is doing the same. Making observations and comments.

Speaking of observations, I always find it amusing that when someone levies criticism that people all of a sudden turn to the "for" or "against" point of view, or even better, "conspiracy theories" as some people have opined - perhaps not on this forum, but have opined none the less.

The fact of the matter is the ship has been detained and is going into its 5th day of detention, that signifies a rather serious matter.

I hope they get it sorted out to everyone's satisfaction but the damage has been done. I am sure the charter party and the Swedish authorities are leery, and you had better believe that every country this ship now calls on will have the microscope out. The cruise line, the officers, the crew and the management brought this scrutiny upon themselves and now are trying to minimize and trivialize it.

If there's anything worse than a stupid mistake, it's a stupid explanation.

Best,

Tim

Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 09-01-2013 12:51 PM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
CEO Message from Portuscale Cruises Webpage:

Dear stakeholders and friends,

It is not correct to say that M/V Funchal has non-certified lifesaving equipment and that her crew has not enough knowledge to handle any security situation.

Our crew is all certified by the relevant authorities. Moreover, no crew can embark without meeting the conditions of this certification.

It is true to say that there was an inspection, that we knew beforehand that it was going to be, and this we already knew in Lisbon, before departure. Moreover, inspections of various kinds are a common practice during a ship's operation.

This inspection occurred within normality, having the authorities (Inspectorate for the Port Control Authority of Gothenburg) been informed about the 2 breakdowns that were detected.

Well before the arrival at Gothenburg, the electric connection between the Bridge and 2 of the 15 watertight doors and 1 fire station were faulty.

Some other recommendations were made and measures were immediately taken for its resolution.

The inspection was suspended until all recommendations be implemented. All means are available on board to enable that all problems are resolved in the next couple of days.

Port authorities will then conduct a new inspection and we are sure that our ship will pass with flying colours and will resume her normal operation.

M/V Funchal is an excellent vessel that has just been totally refurbish with the highest quality materials and the best technical means.

It has been said many times: M/V Funchal is now as she has never been before!

Thank You.

Rui Alegre

The statement 'This inspection occurred within normality' is not really consistent with the statement of the ship inspector: 'The standard is far below what should be expected. After half of the inspection, we didn’t think there was any use to continue' (see article posted above).

It will be interesting to see whether she will be allowed to leave port tomorrow.

[ 09-01-2013: Message edited by: Ernst ]

SSTRAVELER
First Class Passenger
Member # 15170

posted 09-01-2013 06:08 PM      Profile for SSTRAVELER     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think what he was trying to say is that it was not an abnormal or crisis inspection. It was "normalcy" for the ship to be inspected the first time she reached Sweden especially since she has not been in service and was not carrying paying passengers. Local authorities normally inspect a ship when it arrives in their ports and especially when it is scheduled to be carrying their nationals on voyages.

So the inspection was normal .... the results were not.

It still goes back to the original question that Tim raised is how was the ship permitted to depart Portugal which such apparent defects in its safety systems. The classification authorities should have been testing the controls of the watertight and fire doors, fire stations, etc. Issues of the crew's performance might be more subjective and improved with more drills but either a watertight door closes or it does not .... no in between or room for interpretation. Unless of course they are saying the doors worked during the tests in Portugal but somehow failed en route and by the time they were tested in Sweden.

Posts: 757 | From: New York | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged
Mattsudds
First Class Passenger
Member # 4324

posted 09-02-2013 02:07 PM      Profile for Mattsudds     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
She is cleared to sail according to the CEO messages and web page. Good news I think. Note that the Swedish newspaper Expressen reports that further defects were found on Sunday but that these were small enough that they could have been rectified overnight according to the Swedish Transport Board person.
CEO MESSAGES

> M/V FUNCHAL WITH ALL CERTIFICATES AND INSPECTIONS CLEARED (2nd September of 2013)

Dear stakeholders and friends,

The beautiful Lady M/V Funchal will sail today for the Scotland Cruise, with all certificates and inspections cleared.

The inspections conducted during the last two days were deep and detailed, as it should be.

Bureau Veritas in Sweden from the class side and Port State Control from State of Sweden, held a total inspection to every detail of the Vessel. From materials, equipment, documents, procedures and of course all safety means.

M/V Funchal is clear and approved. These are great news for all who wanted and did everything to have M/V Funchal sailing again.

Portuscale Cruises has proved its value for truth. It has demonstrated also its commitment to stakeholders, delivering all means needed for them to be safe and comfortable.

The better each one will be the best we all be.

Portuscale Cruises is committed to its stakeholders and will always practice its values of truth, safety and sustainability.

To our clients in particular, I thank you for the hundreds of letters, calls, mails and great incentive words that you have been sending me and my crew.

Friends and stakeholders of M/V Funchal, thank you for your support and lets proudly see the beautiful Lady Funchal, "the being of the sea" back to sea tonight.

Thank You.

Rui Alegre
Chairman & CEO

Posts: 80 | From: London, UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.