- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...She's the next in a fine line for Cunard, and today (April 19), Queen Anne officially joined the luxury cruise line's iconic fleet during a historic handover ceremony in Italy. Cunard took ownership of their stunning 3,000-guest ship during a traditional handover ceremony at the Fincantieri Marghera shipyard in Venice – where master shipbuilders have been constructing the...

Latest News...Princess Cruises and ship builder Fincantieri today announced the mutual decision to postpone the delivery of the next Sphere Class ship, Star Princess. Following a comprehensive review of the remaining construction milestones, both parties have elected to adjust the ship's delivery date from July 29, 2025 to September 26, 2025, which will result in the cancellation of the nine...

Latest News...Seabourn announced this week that the Wunambal Gaambera Traditional Owners as godparents of Seabourn Pursuit, the line's newest ultra-luxury, purpose-built expedition ship. >Seabourn is the first cruise line to appoint Traditional Owners as godparents of a ship. The naming of Wunambal Gaambera Traditional Owners as godparents of Seabourn Pursuit serves as a symbolic gesture...

More Cruise News...

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Cruise Lines   » NCL new orders (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Author Topic: NCL new orders
eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 09-08-2010 08:58 AM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malcolm @ cruisepage:

At 128,000 gt that is not so much smaller than Epic at approx 150,000gt? Maybe 20K gt makes all of the differance?

For me, it's not so much about the size but the design. Overall EPIC is not that great of a design. If she was a great design, we would probably see more of her being built.

Everyone thought OASIS was going to be a nightmare for passengers just because of her size. As it turns out, this wasn't the case at all because of all the thought that went into her design.

EPIC just seems like a bunch of people got into a room and said "lets put this here and that there" but didn't really analyze passenger flow, etc. It's also interesting that no one really seems to know, and no one is taking credit for her design. It's just not talked about.

Regarding slots at the shipyard, it's interesting NCL is so intent on using Meyer Werft when other shipyards like STX (Finland & France) and even Fincantieri could start building right now. They are very hungry for business. I'm glad they are going with Meyer Werft because of the quality this shipyard is known for. I would also imagine there are various logistical and design reasons behind the decision.

Ernie

Posts: 7046 | From: Miami, Florida USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 09-08-2010 09:14 AM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eroller:
EPIC just seems like a bunch of people got into a room and said "lets put this here and that there" but didn't really analyze passenger flow, etc.

I wonder what changes in the design were made which allegedly caused some friction between NCL and STX?

I wonder why they dropped the second F3 given the high penalty paid? The fact that they are ordering two more big ships suggests that it was not fears about 'capacity'.

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 09-08-2010 09:26 AM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

I wonder what changes in the design were made which allegedly caused some friction between NCL and STX?

I wonder why they dropped the second F3 given the high penalty paid? The fact that they are ordering two more big ships suggests that it was not fears about 'capacity'.

Don't know. All we can do is speculate.

I think it was a multitude of reasons to be honest.

1. The shipyard was not as cooperative with NCL as they had hoped to incorporate changes, so NCL didn't want to go through with the second newbuild "as is".

2. The overall cost of these ships. EPIC was not a cheap ship to build (about the same as OASIS).

3. Lack of confidence in the overall ship design, which was approved by a previous management team.

4. Lack of confidence in the market. We were entering a major recession and no one was certain just how low it would go.

5. Pressure from owners Star and Apollo to ax the second newbuild.

6. Overall displeasure with STX France

Those are just some of the reasons that may have spurred NCL to cancel the sister to EPIC, at substantial expense.

Ernie

mike sa
First Class Passenger
Member # 5957

posted 09-08-2010 10:54 AM      Profile for mike sa   Author's Homepage   Email mike sa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

At 128,000 gt that is not so much smaller than Epic at approx 150,000gt? Maybe 20K gt makes all of the differance?

No so much - just an odd ship the size of Pacific Princess 1 !!!

Posts: 2272 | From: Durban, South Africa | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
mike sa
First Class Passenger
Member # 5957

posted 09-08-2010 10:58 AM      Profile for mike sa   Author's Homepage   Email mike sa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eroller:

Don't know. All we can do is speculate.

I think it was a multitude of reasons to be honest.

1. The shipyard was not as cooperative with NCL as they had hoped to incorporate changes, so NCL didn't want to go through with the second newbuild "as is".

2. The overall cost of these ships. EPIC was not a cheap ship to build (about the same as OASIS).

3. Lack of confidence in the overall ship design, which was approved by a previous management team.

4. Lack of confidence in the market. We were entering a major recession and no one was certain just how low it would go.

5. Pressure from owners Star and Apollo to ax the second newbuild.

6. Overall displeasure with STX France

Those are just some of the reasons that may have spurred NCL to cancel the sister to EPIC, at substantial expense.

Ernie

Was she not to have been built without a main dining room, without a theatre etc. Apollo insisted that she had to have these elements afterall thus the changes ? Would also explain why they are so small.

Posts: 2272 | From: Durban, South Africa | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 09-08-2010 11:36 AM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mike sa:

Was she not to have been built without a main dining room, without a theatre etc. Apollo insisted that she had to have these elements afterall thus the changes ? Would also explain why they are so small.

Yes, I believe no buffet restaurant either. It would be fascinating to see the original plans for EPIC, prior to all the changes. Perhaps EPIC would have been better prior to the changes? I suppose we shall never know. What we know now is the ship has many venues which are simply too small for the capacity of the ship.

Ernie

lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 09-08-2010 03:06 PM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am surprised that Epic cost approx the same as Oasis. NCL certainly did'nt get as much 'bang for their buck' as RCI did w/their fabulous ship.
Posts: 7654 | From: Hollywood Hills/L.A. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 09-08-2010 04:03 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mike sa:

Was she not to have been built without a main dining room, without a theatre etc.

Some of those quotes may have been just marketing? NCL still claim that Epic does not have a main dining room or main theatre.

Yes they said she would not have a 'buffet' either, but I guess they were going to call it 'something' else.

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 09-08-2010 04:05 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lasuvidaboy:
I am surprised that Epic cost approx the same as Oasis.

She should not have done! A big chunk of the cost (100 million Euros?) was compensation for cancelling the second F3.

How stupid, given that they might build three more ships within a few years.

[ 09-08-2010: Message edited by: Malcolm @ cruisepage ]

eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 09-08-2010 04:47 PM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

How stupid, given that they might build three more ships within a few years.

Shows how desperate they were not to build another "Epic".

Ernie

Fairsky
First Class Passenger
Member # 781

posted 09-09-2010 01:13 PM      Profile for Fairsky   Email Fairsky   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just more evidence that NCL's previous management was completely incompetent. First the NCL America disaster and then Epic...which will go down in shipping history as one of the most ill-conceived ships ever produced. Way over-priced, way under-designed, and ugly beyond belief.

For those who have defended Epic...the fact that NCL is not building another, and that future newbuilds will not repeat many of Epic's features, is evidence enough that the ship was poorly designed.

Posts: 1685 | From: Chicago, Illinois | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
Frosty 4
First Class Passenger
Member # 5826

posted 09-09-2010 01:59 PM      Profile for Frosty 4   Email Frosty 4   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No main dining venue or buffet- What?? Unheard of on a cruise ship. I can see in the future that they will be charging for meals at the (ALL) various places they do have. This will be a nightmare,if the places are full always. LOL just a way of not gaining weight while on a cruise!!! I can see that people will probbaly be going ashore to try the local cuisine. Of course we do that already.
F4

Posts: 2531 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 09-09-2010 02:14 PM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Frosty 4:
No main dining venue or buffet- What?? Unheard of on a cruise ship. [...]
F4

Why not? It's actually overdue to do away with the by far too large main dinning rooms. Don't reject that idea just because NCL is not doing it in a perfect manner.

For e.g. a more upscale ship a large restaurant is actually inappropriate. Spreading it out to several smaller venues might be a way to enhance the experience.

On a low budget ship having several restaurants and no 'main' dining room might be the perfect way to hide the fact that there are actually more than two seatings.

quote:
[...]
I can see that people will probbaly be going ashore to try the local cuisine. Of course we do that already.
F4

I wish there were more cruise ships offering itineraries where one can conveniently eat ashore (also for dinner). This would be adequate for luxury ships as well as for very low budget ships where I actually could imagine to do away with including the food in the cruise fare if there really is an option to eat ashore all the time (I know that Easy Cruise failed - again, I would not reject this idea just because of that).

[ 09-09-2010: Message edited by: Ernst ]

Posts: 9746 | From: Eindhoven | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
PamM
First Class Passenger
Member # 2127

posted 09-09-2010 02:24 PM      Profile for PamM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
No main dining venue or buffet- What?? Unheard of on a cruise ship. I can see in the future that they will be charging for meals at the (ALL) various places they do have.

Many cruise ships do not have a main dining room. Some have several and you are assigned any one of them.

There are cruise ships too where all meals are charged for.

Pam

Posts: 12176 | From: Cambridge, UK | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 09-09-2010 02:45 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The food is not 'free' on any ship!

The idea of paying a very low fare, but they paying for every meal and your entertainment etc. would definitely appeal to some people.

I can here some people saying "My normal cruise fare includes the shows, but I never go, under this system I don't go and I don't pay".

[ 09-09-2010: Message edited by: Malcolm @ cruisepage ]

Kenns
First Class Passenger
Member # 3700

posted 09-24-2010 09:43 AM      Profile for Kenns   Email Kenns   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
are there any updates to NCL's rumored new orders? I took a look at the current fleets of Carnival, RCCL, and Princess and am not really sure how NCL can call themselves the youngest fleet. Despite the EPIC, their latest newbuild was the Gem/Jade back in 2007. I bet NCL will build something in the 120GT range and will probably be a few more years before we see another 150+ from them...thoughts?
Posts: 40 | From: westwood massachusetts | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 09-24-2010 12:08 PM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ernie is correct about Lloyd Werft vs Allstom or Fincantieri. The NCL Dawn of LW and the QM2 of Allstom were done by the same interior design firm: Tillberg. The ships share some of the same fittings and details; not that there is anything wrong with that. I and others have noticed better workmanship on the NCL Dawn.

The F3 as suspected was hatched during an NCL management upheaval where 10 people had a hand in it and all got their way. The Oasis was based on Kvaerner's well thought out concept presented at Sea Trade in 05. RCL bought it, took the skeleton, put organs inside and skin on the outside.

Myself? I would love the Oasis on a 14 day repo cruise with no ports in between. It would take that long to do everything, crossers are a different breed of passengers than cruisers.

[ 09-24-2010: Message edited by: desirod7 ]

Posts: 5727 | From: Philadelphia, Pa [home of the SS United States] | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 09-24-2010 12:27 PM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desirod7:
Ernie is correct about Lloyd Werft vs Allstom or Fincantieri. The NCL Dawn of LW and the QM2 of Allstom were done by the same interior design firm: Tillberg. [...][ 09-24-2010: Message edited by: desirod7 ]

This is confusing: Norwegian Dawn was built at Meyer not Lloyd Werft (Lloyd Werft is usually not building cruise ships). Ships designed by Tilberg were built at many different yards and the fittings and suppliers used are not necessarily correlated to the shipyard where the ship is actually built.

Presently, most cruise ships are indeed built by STX Europe (in France or Finland) Meyer Werft or Fincantieri but the 800 lb gorilla in the room are of course other ship yards that try to get involved in building cruise ships. As you know, in the not too distant past cruise ships were built in Japan and there are of course Korea or China who are expected to start building cruise ships sooner or later. All that might not happen 'tomorrow' but it's sort of overdue, so it's hardly just a match between the three established shipbuilders in Europe.

[ 09-24-2010: Message edited by: Ernst ]

desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 09-24-2010 01:45 PM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The sky is really not blue but actually cyan

On the QM2 and NCL Dawn, the difference I notice is the quality of the floor, ceiling, panel joinery, plum and fit of built in hardware.

QM2 aint bad, but the NCL Dawn seemed better screwed together.

My understanding is that the final fitting out is done at the mother shipyard.

Queen Mary 1's elevator cab is the prime example of fine workmanship that would be hard to duplicate today.

I hope this illustrates my point

quote:
Originally posted by Ernst:

This is confusing: Norwegian Dawn was built at Meyer not Lloyd Werft (Lloyd Werft is usually not building cruise ships). Ships designed by Tilberg were built at many different yards and the fittings and suppliers used are not necessarily correlated to the shipyard where the ship is actually built.

[ 09-24-2010: Message edited by: Ernst ]

Posts: 5727 | From: Philadelphia, Pa [home of the SS United States] | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 09-24-2010 02:10 PM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Queen Mary 1's elevator cab is the prime example of fine workmanship that would be hard to duplicate today.

Except of course for the LA gang graffiti tagging. So sad that even the QM is not immune from gang tagging.

Ernie

Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 09-24-2010 04:09 PM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
The sky is really not blue but actually cyan

I agree on that but Lloyd Werft is not Meyer Werft like Ford is not General Motors.

quote:
[...]
My understanding is that the final fitting out is done at the mother shipyard.

Yes, and there are of course differences between the shipyards. However, what the shipyard and the customer agree on plays a big role. For a passenger it's not always possible to tell who is responsible for what.

quote:
[...]

Queen Mary 1's elevator cab is the prime example of fine workmanship that would be hard to duplicate today.[....]
I hope this illustrates my point

I would be more precise: It's absolutely possible to 'duplicate' such workmanship BUT there are cheaper options around today so it's less common these days (beside other factors that play a role like 'fashion' or how our contemporary style is different to the 1930ies).

Beezo
First Class Passenger
Member # 1505

posted 10-17-2010 09:46 PM      Profile for Beezo   Author's Homepage   Email Beezo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Any updates on this? Everything seems to have gone quiet on the main topic...?

Best regards,

Brian

Posts: 865 | From: Massachusetts, USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
LeBarryboat
First Class Passenger
Member # 5308

posted 10-25-2010 08:10 AM      Profile for LeBarryboat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here's the official Press Release

MIAMI – OCTOBER 25, 2010 – Following the successful launch of Norwegian Epic, the Company’s largest and most innovative ship to date, Norwegian Cruise Line announced today that it has reached an agreement with MEYER WERFT GMBH of Germany to build two new next generation Freestyle Cruising ships for delivery in spring 2013 and spring 2014, respectively. Each of the 143,500 gross ton vessels, the largest passenger/cruise ships to be built in Germany, will have approximately 4,000 passenger berths and a rich cabin mix. Additional details about each ship’s new and exciting features will be released as construction progresses. The contract price for the two vessels is approximately €1.2 billion. The Company has committed financing in place from a syndicate of banks for export credit financing in connection with this project.
“We have always been focused on a disciplined approach to capacity growth. Our decision to add two new ships reflects the significant progress we have made in improving our operating performance and repositioning the Company over the last several years, as well as the strong market demand we are seeing for Norwegian Epic and our other ships,” said Kevin Sheehan, Norwegian Cruise Line’s chief executive officer. “Building on the incredible success and popularity of Norwegian Epic, we are taking the best of what our newest ship has to offer, as well as drawing on our legacy of innovation in the cruise industry, in creating a new class of Freestyle Cruising vessel that is sure to provide our guests with the unparalleled freedom and flexibility they have come to expect on a Norwegian cruise.”
“We are excited to be returning to MEYER WERFT and are confident that their rich ship building history and expertise will bring our vision to fruition,” added Sheehan. MEYER WERFT, based in Papenburg, Germany, most recently built Norwegian’s four Jewel-class ships – Norwegian Gem delivered in 2007, Norwegian Pearl and Norwegian Jade delivered in 2006, and Norwegian Jewel delivered in 2005. These new vessels are the eighth and ninth that the Company will build with MEYER WERFT.
“Norwegian Cruise Line and MEYER WERFT have a long history of working together. We are thrilled to continue our partnership. Our teams work very well together and we are looking forward to building this new, exciting and innovative class of vessels,” said Bernard Meyer, managing partner of MEYER WERFT. “In addition, the 21,000 employees of the yard and its supplier companies* involved in the construction of the ships appreciate the new project from one of our longstanding customers.”
Norwegian Cruise Line pioneered the concept of Freestyle Cruising and currently offers guests the freedom and flexibility to enjoy their cruise vacation on their own terms, including multiple dining venues, relaxed attire, a variety of accommodations and world-class entertainment. The Company took Freestyle Cruising to the next level with the introduction of Norwegian Epic in June 2010. The 4,100 passenger vessel has been called the “entertainment ship” with a variety of shows and venues that trump land-based resorts like those found in Las Vegas. Headliners include Blue Man Group, Cirque Dreams™ & Dinner, Legends in Concert, The Second City® Comedy Troupe, Howl at the Moon Dueling Pianos and Slam Allen Blues Band. In addition, the ship features Nickelodeon™ at Sea as part of its wide-range of family offerings. Further innovations include the largest spa at sea, the first true ice bar at sea and The Studios, which are staterooms designed and priced for solo travelers, along with The Villas, the largest suite complex at sea.
“We are bringing this spirit of innovation to these two new build ships, as Norwegian continues to offer our guests new and exciting ways to enjoy their Freestyle Cruising vacation,” said Sheehan.

Posts: 1955 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 10-25-2010 08:47 AM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is a rendering of the new ship.

Ernie

LeBarryboat
First Class Passenger
Member # 5308

posted 10-25-2010 08:51 AM      Profile for LeBarryboat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A tad more streamlined.
Posts: 1955 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.