- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...Carnival Corporation today announced that 100% of its ships across the global fleet are equipped with Starlink's high-speed, low-latency global internet connectivity. The completed installation further enhances Carnival Corporation's onboard experience for its guests and crew to provide even faster service, greater capacity, and more reliable Wi-Fi on its fleet of 90-plus ships across its portfolio...

Latest News...Villa Vie Residences, a leading innovator in modern-day residential cruising, proudly announces the new Endless Horizons program, transforming the concept of retirement for adventurers who dream of traveling the world without the hassle of planning or ongoing expenses. With a one-time payment of $299,999 USD for single occupancy and $499,999 USD for double occupancy,...

Latest News...Setting sail today for her debut season from Southampton, Celebrity Cruises’ award-winning ship, Celebrity Apex, is turning heads as she becomes the first ship in the revolutionary Edge Series to call the United Kingdom home. Celebrity Apex will kick off her European season from Southampton with an eight-night Norwegian Fjords cruise. This serene sailing will visit idyllic locations...

More Cruise News...

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Cruise Lines   » NCLA seeks dishwashers, chefs, bartenders... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Author Topic: NCLA seeks dishwashers, chefs, bartenders...
bulbousbow
First Class Passenger
Member # 4440

posted 03-22-2007 08:32 AM      Profile for bulbousbow   Author's Homepage   Email bulbousbow   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Cruising through long workdays

NCL America seeks dishwashers, chefs, bartenders, children's counselors, and other hospitality workers for its ships that go among Hawaii's islands.

By Jane M. Von Bergen
Inquirer Staff Writer
March 22, 2007

Outside the Hilton Philadelphia on City Avenue, remnants of winter's last storm clung stubbornly to the sidewalks and curbs.

Inside, the dreams were of balmy breezes, sunsets over Hawaiian beaches, cruise ships, flowered leis...

...And 10-hour workdays, seven-day workweeks, and five months without a day off.

"This Could Be Your Morning Commute" was the headline circling a photo of a cruise ship steaming in front of Hawaii's oceanside mountains. "If you're a hardworking, outgoing team player who wants to work on board a cruise ship in Hawaii, consider joining NCL America."

The company, which held a job fair at the Hilton yesterday, is looking for dishwashers, chefs, bartenders, children's counselors, and other hospitality workers. More than 1,200 employees are needed for each of NCL America's three ships.

"Once you're off work, you have the chance to have a free vacation," recruiter Muriel Hair said as pictures of the flower-decorated cruise ships flashed on a screen behind her during the first of three presentations. At least 20 people had shown up for the first two.

One of them was Richard Volz, an unemployed printer from Northeast Philadelphia. "You're in Hawaii," he said. "You can't beat that."

Julia Baskerville will soon graduate from Bodine High School and wants an adventure before she settles in to study accounting at Kutztown University. She said: "I thought it would be exciting to work on a cruise ship."

The reality might be a little different, said Ross Klein, a sociologist from Memorial University in Newfoundland and the author of two books on cruise ships.

Klein and Hair pointed out that working conditions at NCL America Inc., which is part of Norwegian Cruise Lines, are better than at most cruise lines because the ships fly American flags, making them subject to U.S. labor laws.

That puts them at a competitive disadvantage to foreign-flagged ships, governed by the less stringent labor laws of other countries, Klein said.

Even though they pay overtime - at least 16 hours a week - "they are having a problem crewing in Hawaii," said Nicholas Verrastro, editor of Travel Trade magazine. "Americans aren't expecting to work like they have to work on a cruise ship."

They did not, for example, attract one applicant, a chef now working in a New Jersey country club who did not want his boss to know he was job-hunting. "It sounded fine, but I couldn't take that kind of pay cut," from $14 an hour to $7.50, he said.

Hair promised long hours, long weeks and rare, if any, days off, although crew members are permitted to disembark to experience the islands.

If hired, they are trained for six weeks, without pay, although a $50-a-week allowance and room and board are provided. Then they work for five months, sailing from island to island in Hawaii. The company pays round-trip airfare to Hawaii - unless workers quit or are fired.

After five months, they get four unpaid weeks off. Midway through their third stint on board, they become eligible for health benefits and four weeks of paid vacation.

Their meals are free, their uniforms are laundered, and they pay nothing to share a 100-square-foot cabin with three other crew members. No, they cannot use the cruise ship's pools, gyms or restaurants. They can date one another, but not the guests.

"You get to meet people from all over the world," Hair told the potential recruits. "You have to learn to get along."

Philadelphia Inquirer

Cheers

Posts: 6866 | From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
NWLB
First Class Passenger
Member # 1987

posted 03-22-2007 10:14 AM      Profile for NWLB   Author's Homepage   Email NWLB   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And people actually wonder why Americans wouldn't want to work on those ships? You can make better money, with better hours, with better perks, working at McDonalds. They are not offering jobs which are competitive with the lowest rung of US work.

I think a lot of people were thinking, not so much on this forum, that NCLA was trying to make the project work with competitively paid Americans. Clearly that isn't the case. If they are bleeding money right now, they clearly aren't going to make it work paying higher wages, even if that were the only problem attracting workers.

Posts: 329 | From: Bowling Green, Ohio | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
PamM
First Class Passenger
Member # 2127

posted 03-22-2007 10:36 AM      Profile for PamM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How much does one earn at McD in the US? [It's the equiv of $8 here prt hour]. The $7.50 is pocket money.. $75 a day with no outgoings [>$2000 per month].
Just getting to and from work at McD is going to cost one money for a start. I know where I would rather be and work to lose those 50cents.

Once I see the name Klein however, my mind slips into "beware of the agenda" mode and finds the salt.

Pam

[ 03-22-2007: Message edited by: PamM ]

Posts: 12176 | From: Cambridge, UK | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Linerrich
First Class Passenger
Member # 4864

posted 03-22-2007 10:42 AM      Profile for Linerrich   Email Linerrich   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There is a similar situation in land-based service industries, especially in tourist resort areas like Miami and Las Vegas. Americans simply cannot and will not work to serve food and scrub bathrooms for these low wages, which tend to be taken by foreign-born workers.

Rich

Posts: 4210 | From: Miami, FL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Jonathan
First Class Passenger
Member # 5201

posted 03-22-2007 11:05 AM      Profile for Jonathan   Author's Homepage   Email Jonathan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Their meals are free, their uniforms are laundered, and they pay nothing to share a 100-square-foot cabin with three other crew members. No, they cannot use the cruise ship's pools, gyms or restaurants.

Mannnn that sounds like a greattt place i want to work... not... i would rather be a cart boy at a country club. you get paid better and a room in my house is better than 100 sq. feet and i dont have to share it with three other people lol.

Jonathan

Posts: 559 | From: Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 03-22-2007 11:21 AM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Private home housekeepers in L.A. make $15.00 per hour and up (under the table w/NO taxes taken out). It the real terms that is well over $20.00 per hour and you get to sleep in your own bed at night, see your family and not work 12 hour shifts. I can see why they might have a problem attracting service workers. I was in a McDonald's last weekend during a road trip up to Santa Barbara and the majority of the staff appeared to be undocumented workers approx. $7.00 per hour ($500.00 take home every two weeks). Many US born residents (in urban areas) won't do these jobs (welfare pays more) so maybe NCLA should advertise in the areas where undocumented workers live and offer them a job at sea? They all seem to have paperwork that 'looks' real.
Posts: 7654 | From: Hollywood Hills/L.A. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 03-22-2007 11:31 AM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry about the typos in the above post.
lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 03-22-2007 11:46 AM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Linerrich:
Americans simply cannot and will not work to serve food and scrub bathrooms for these low wages, which tend to be taken by foreign-born workers.

Rich

That always blows me away. Since when have some Americans become 'to good' to work hard. IMO this started in the last 20-25 years and these lazy f**** are just getting lazier. Here in L.A. w/have a 50% dropout rate in the public schools and many that do 'graduate' do so at a 8th grade level of education (based on past levels). What do these bozos expect to do w/that level of education (other than join gangs, get on welfare and pop out kids of course) other than work in the service industry?? No wonder we need 12 million illegals here.

Carlos Fernandez
First Class Passenger
Member # 6432

posted 03-22-2007 11:54 AM      Profile for Carlos Fernandez   Author's Homepage   Email Carlos Fernandez   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I saw an article on the paper about a year ago about NCLA and how they were having massive walk-offs.
Posts: 1325 | From: Miami, Florida (Cruise Capital of the World) | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
PamM
First Class Passenger
Member # 2127

posted 03-22-2007 12:01 PM      Profile for PamM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jonathan:
not... i would rather be a cart boy at a country club. you get paid better and a room in my house is better than 100 sq. feet and i dont have to share it with three other people lol.

So if you had to *work* for a living rather than already have a bed somewhere, what would you do? I assume a cart boy pulls golf trolleys? [what happened to the motorised buggies?] Could you find board and lodging and feed yourself on a cart boys wages?

Pam

lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 03-22-2007 12:36 PM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PamM:

Could you find board and lodging and feed yourself on a cart boys wages?

Pam

It depends where you live. Rents in urban areas are generally much higher than in the 'burbs and of course more desirable/popular areas the rents are that much higher. Here in L.A. rents for a small 1 bedroom are generally over $1000.00 per month-in less than desirable areas. Your $7.00 per hour full time job will just cover the rent and nothing else. Service workers today tend to pack as many people as they can in these units originally designed for 1-2 renters.

sunviking82
First Class Passenger
Member # 4930

posted 03-22-2007 02:28 PM      Profile for sunviking82     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's just more evidence of lack of management , direction and planning at NCL. NCLA needs to be disbanded and the ships re-deployed or just a since ship (Pride of America) should remain. NCL did not do their home work very well and continue to offer a substandard product verses Carnvial and RCCL their two chief competitors.

If I were Star I would fire the corporate office and start over. I would never consider taking them and I don't recommend them to my clients if they ask. I advise people to pay more to do Hawaii by land or take Princess out of LA. You get what you pay for except with NCL you are always paying too much.

Posts: 383 | From: Minneapolis Minnesota , USA | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 03-22-2007 04:13 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
At least if you have McJob you can go home each evening to your family and friends, which is especially useful if you hate the boss.

Low cruise fares and good profits are based on the exploitation of cheap third world labour. It's hard to see how NCLA can complete while using first world (American) labour unless their ships have a lot less crew than normal cruise ships.

"More than 1,200 employees are needed for each of NCL America's three ships".

Wow...that's more than one entire ship's crew. NCLA must still be struggling with a high staff turn over.

[ 03-22-2007: Message edited by: Malcolm @ cruisepage ]

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Globaliser
First Class Passenger
Member # 4153

posted 03-22-2007 05:46 PM      Profile for Globaliser     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malcolm @ cruisepage:
At least if you have McJob you can go home each evening to your family and friends, which is especially useful if you hate the boss.
Ooh, you'll get into trouble for using that term!
quote:
Low cruise fares and good profits are based on the exploitation of cheap third world labour.
"Use", not "exploitation". The international crew members who form the traditional backbone of cruise ships are very well paid by their domestic standards, and they are keen to have and keep what are very good jobs for them.

But you are right that the relative low cost of international crew members makes it very difficult for NCLA to provide comparable service without pricing their own product out of the market.

Posts: 1869 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
PamM
First Class Passenger
Member # 2127

posted 03-22-2007 05:52 PM      Profile for PamM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Globaliser:
Ooh, you'll get into trouble for using that term!

"McJob defined as “an unstimulating, low-wage job with few benefits, esp. in a service industry”. A McJob “requires little skill”, is “often temporary”, and “offers minimal or no benefits or opportunity for promotion”. Flipping hell."

Flipping hell indeed, I've never come across the term before..

Pam

lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 03-22-2007 06:17 PM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Wow...that's more than one entire ship's crew. NCLA must still be struggling with a high staff turn over.

[ 03-22-2007: Message edited by: Malcolm @ cruisepage ][/QB]

Is that the number needed to operate a single ship? I know that at U.S. airlines (as an example) at any given time 10% of the workers are off on sicklist, maternity, workmans comp. Family Leave etc.etc.. I doubt that US owned foreign flagged cruise line's w/workers from developing countries allow for that. NCLA apparently must work within US labor laws while all the others can do as they please w/their employees.

mike sa
First Class Passenger
Member # 5957

posted 03-23-2007 03:28 AM      Profile for mike sa   Author's Homepage   Email mike sa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is NCLA going back in time ? Sorry but this really annoys me.

I cannot think of any other line with modern ships where crew of any rank share with more than one other person - 4 to a cabin in a brand new ship are they bloody joking ?!

Guys my advise is don't even think about going up the gangway, Big Mac sounds infinantely preferably.

It is absolutely ridiculous in 2007 that a major cruise line has the gall to treat their crew in this manner, I agree with previous posts that crew are not taken advantage of pay wise as they earn a considerable sum in their own local terms by working on the ships and often support whole groups of families by doing so, but to then be treated as cattle and pushed 4 to a tiny hole of cabin is abuse and should be investigated by an appropriate body - if other cruise lines have all converted to no more than 2 and very often from Bartender/ Accomm super/dining room captain rank upwards (petty officer rank) one to a cabin then NCL need a kick in the pants. It is also unforgivable that they have to wait for 5 months before getting healthcare - other lines cover ALL crew for ALL healthcare needs from day 1. These ships were built specifically for NCL to their design, it is not as if they picked an old ship that did not meet their spec, even PO America was totally built inside to their design as no interiors had been built when they bought her.

Do not work for NCL, do not cruise with NCL, perhaps then they will see the light of day and change the way they treat their crews. I suggest they talk to Princess and Carnival who are acknowledged as being the best in the industry. Thankyou vent over.

Posts: 2272 | From: Durban, South Africa | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
cruisemole
First Class Passenger
Member # 2459

posted 03-23-2007 06:55 AM      Profile for cruisemole   Email cruisemole   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do NCL USA employees have to pay normal US income tax?
Posts: 343 | From: dear ol'blighty | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged
NWLB
First Class Passenger
Member # 1987

posted 03-23-2007 10:30 AM      Profile for NWLB   Author's Homepage   Email NWLB   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lets not become apologists for lousy product or management at NCLA.

This isn’t about Americans being “too good” to work certain jobs. It is the point that they do not have too. There are far more and better options than the pathetic wages and perks NCLA is foisting on the actual domestic prospects. As a matter of basic truth, even if I wouldn’t do the work, the job still sucks. I respect those that do the work, exactly because of how lousy a job it really is.

And it is all good and well to say $7.00 an hour is great when you add room and board. Yet these people still have families, or they have to maintain homes ashore, and in most cases, cars, rent, car insurance, and a half million other aspects to legal residency in America. Plus taxes, local, state, and federal.

Either they offer what Americans will work for, or they push congress to finally change the laws, and let those who will do the work come to do it.

Posts: 329 | From: Bowling Green, Ohio | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 03-23-2007 11:08 AM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NWLB:

Either they offer what Americans will work for, or they push congress to finally change the laws, and let those who will do the work come to do it.

In the end NCLA will shut down or raise their fares (and wages). Even undocumented workers here in L.A. will NOT work for less than $10.00 per hour (which works out to be $15-17.00 per hour since taxes etc. are'nt taken out).

Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 03-23-2007 11:37 AM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Globaliser:
"Use", not "exploitation". The international crew members who form the traditional backbone of cruise ships are very well paid by their domestic standards, and they are keen to have and keep what are very good jobs for them.

I understood that many international crew members have few opportunities for land based employment so have little option but to leave husbands, wives and children for six months to serve wealthy tourists on very low wages.

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Globaliser
First Class Passenger
Member # 4153

posted 03-23-2007 12:33 PM      Profile for Globaliser     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Almost by definition, all the customer-facing crew on most ships will have decent second language skills, usually English. That would put them ahead of most of the pack for employment at home. I don't get the impression that there are large numbers of cruise ship crew who are there simply because there was no other job that they could find. And there has always been a constant stream of anecdotes about the doctors, teachers and engineers who found that working on a cruise ship was more lucrative than working in their chosen profession at home.
Posts: 1869 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 03-23-2007 12:46 PM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

[ 03-22-2007: Message edited by: Malcolm @ cruisepage ]

Even if there were zero turnover, every passenger ship requires more than a full crew compliment to staff the ship for an entire year. No crew member works onboard for 12 months, and contracts range anywhere from 4-8 months typically. This means a rotation is required of available crew members to keep the ships crew compliment at 100% year round. I would estimate that every ship requires 40-60% crew overage of a normal compliment to keep the ship staffed at 100% year round.

Ernie

Posts: 7046 | From: Miami, Florida USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
KansasK
First Class Passenger
Member # 1758

posted 03-23-2007 01:25 PM      Profile for KansasK   Email KansasK   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That health insurance is not available to NCL's employees until halfway through the third 5 month stint is not something that would attract employees, either. A big company like NCL should be able to do better than this when it comes to health insurance.

If an employee gets sick while on board, do they have to pay to be treated by the ship's doctor?

Posts: 126 | From: Overland Park, Kansas USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Frosty 4
First Class Passenger
Member # 5826

posted 03-23-2007 01:26 PM      Profile for Frosty 4   Email Frosty 4   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Isn't the Jones act at fault here as Hawaii falls under this. Hence the need for an all American crew. BTW who probably all speak english.
The wages may be low but if service is great the crew does get tips.Most cruise lines add a 15% gratuity for drinks,etc. Some also have the tips added to your onboard bill to be distributed to the crew equally.
EG. A cabin steward can make $3.50/day/person.
Lets say he gets $50 for each cabin/wk. They typically have 16 cabins to tend to( I have asked this question) that's $800 + say 40 hours @$7=$280(probably more)
$1080 which includes room and board isn't that bad,and who knows if he might make more in tips.

Frosty 4

Posts: 2531 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.