- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...Carnival Corporation today announced that 100% of its ships across the global fleet are equipped with Starlink's high-speed, low-latency global internet connectivity. The completed installation further enhances Carnival Corporation's onboard experience for its guests and crew to provide even faster service, greater capacity, and more reliable Wi-Fi on its fleet of 90-plus ships across its portfolio...

Latest News...Villa Vie Residences, a leading innovator in modern-day residential cruising, proudly announces the new Endless Horizons program, transforming the concept of retirement for adventurers who dream of traveling the world without the hassle of planning or ongoing expenses. With a one-time payment of $299,999 USD for single occupancy and $499,999 USD for double occupancy,...

Latest News...Setting sail today for her debut season from Southampton, Celebrity Cruises’ award-winning ship, Celebrity Apex, is turning heads as she becomes the first ship in the revolutionary Edge Series to call the United Kingdom home. Celebrity Apex will kick off her European season from Southampton with an eight-night Norwegian Fjords cruise. This serene sailing will visit idyllic locations...

More Cruise News...

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Idle Chatter   » Tea Party Activists New Low (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Author Topic: Tea Party Activists New Low
Cam J
First Class Passenger
Member # 24617

posted 07-14-2010 04:12 PM      Profile for Cam J   Email Cam J   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Tea Party has set a new low for themselves:

If these people really believe this they are insane!

Just awful, plain awful.

Start em young, eh?

Note: Its really sad the way these radical racists are behaving. They are a discrace to this country and are only mad because we have a black president. Where was all this "anger" when Bush was in office destroying this country? I could respect them more if they had a credible thought provoking cause but everything they say and do is just plain crazy. SMH

Cam J

Posts: 503 | From: Belvedere, CA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged
desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 07-14-2010 08:27 PM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Notice the hypocrites said nothing about the Bush deficits from the Clinton surplus.

Their lips are sealed when Bush had tax giveaways to billionaires, and started a billion dollar war we should never have gotton into.

Former congressman Dick Armey who is a lapdog for the corporate/industrial/military machine is behind the tea party with Freedomworks. Like Rueben Goosens, David Koresh, and Jim Jones they have slick PR and advertizing campaigns that play to the emotions of the angry white person who, lost their job to India [not realizing TP sent their job there], wants to pay no taxes, afraid of minorities, cling to religion while not understanding a changing world, and is on the edge of life.

They are given false acceptance, easy slogan answers, and hollow promises. They get high by scapegoating a big easy target. Punishment and ostracism is for dissent and soon you have 20 highjackers flying airplanes into office buildings.

Posts: 5727 | From: Philadelphia, Pa [home of the SS United States] | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 07-15-2010 01:52 AM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There are nuts on BOTH sides of the political spectrum. Living in CA, we generally only see the far-left loons on a daily basis and little of opposite end of the political spectrum w/th Tea Party supporters. Talking about nuts, I clearly remember the incredibly nasty things said about Bush and Clinton when they were in office. It's the sleeziest side of politics which is clearly used to ignite the hardcore base of both parties.

As for Clinton, Bush and now Obama-they have all had/have financial policies that are running the country into the ground. I actually thought Bush would be a one-termer based on the downward economic cycle of Clinton's last year and Bush's first term in office. 9/11 sealed the deal for Bush's 2nd term.

Bush was NEVER a fiscal conservative-far from it and he never pretended to be. As an example Bush's Medicare prescription drug plan pushed us closer to the edge and the latest healthcare plan sealed the deal. There simply is'nt enough tax revenue coming in to pay for constantly growing entitlement programs-even in the good times! We are spending something like $1.35 for every $1.00 the Feds take in in taxes and the entire house of cards is getting closer every day to falling.

Speaking of Bush's over-spending, I clearly remember hearing fiscal conservatives voice their concern about over-spending and they were always drowned out by Bush loyalists. There are actually fiscally responsible pols on both sides of the aisle-living in CA I've rarely seen a Democrat that was one but they do exist as seen w/Obama's fiscal commission appointee Erskine Bowles.

For a very scary look into the near future, just listen to Mr. Bowles speech from last week on the financial state of the country. We are basically fuc*** and President Obama's overspending like Bush's before him has just made the problem worse. The American public does not want to hear the necessary reality of severe entitlement cuts which are by far the largest portion of the Federal budget. We can either cut government spending by 25% or raise taxes by 25% and with this fragile economy, that is next to impossible. We needs politicians that will tell the American public the truth about our serious financial problems and what needs to be done but few are willing to do that. Most pols prefer to kick the can of financial restraint but we have now reached the end of the road!

[ 07-15-2010: Message edited by: lasuvidaboy ]

Posts: 7654 | From: Hollywood Hills/L.A. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
nycruiser
First Class Passenger
Member # 960

posted 07-15-2010 12:46 PM      Profile for nycruiser   Email nycruiser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is so sad. Why would people make fun and hate the president so much? I was not a fan of Bush, and yes I laughed when he goofed up when speaking but never would I stoop so low to make a mockery out of him. It shows you how many people in the country have no respect for anyone.

The sign the kid is holding breaks my heart. I am a teacher and the one thing I tell my 3rd graders is that it is normal to disagree with people. It is normal not to even like certain people but we must respect them even if you don't care for the way they act. I do respect role play excersises with them. Then many go home and their parents show them differently!

Very disgraceful! It is very true buth sides have their faults and Bush did have some policies that got us where we are today - hands down! Every president has made a good AND bad mark on this country.

Why don't we go after Clinton and Bush since they are responible in my eyes for not catching 9/11 before it happened. Clinton was too busy having in fun in the oval office and Bush was out golfing in Crawford. Thousands died, places destroyed and I feel like we lost sight of that day. Obama promised to get Bin Laden and nothing yet. Bush said in an NBC interview before he left the oval office that Bin Laden wasn't a concern. I just don't get it. Then Bush brings us into Iraq and nothing was there. Billions spent on the war when we could have used that money to prevent the economic downfall.

Sorry for the rant. Stuff like this gets me upset. All of these presidents and administrations are responsible for our current situation. It is not just one.

It seems to me many conservatives (not all) are upset that the deemocrats won (especially with an historic election) so now they are annoyed and trying to get back at the democrats. I sware some people never grwo up. I have some of my third graders who are more mature! THESE PEOPLE ARE FOOLS!

[ 07-15-2010: Message edited by: nycruiser ]

Posts: 665 | From: Westchester County, NY | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 07-15-2010 01:10 PM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nycruiser:
This is so sad. Why would people make fun and hate the president so much? It shows you how many people in the country have no respect for anyone.

07-15-2010: Message edited by: nycruiser ]

Back in the 1980s pols of both parties actually got along after work. Democratic house speaker Tip O'Neil was friends w/Ronald Reagan and they socialized frequently. Orrin Hatch (R) of Utah was an extremely close friend of Teddy Kennedy's.

The problem today is that extremists have taken over both parties and w/that mix nothing gets done. I see it everyday here in California. On a side note, if McCain had been elected-he'd be in basically the same mess as Obama!

dmwnc1
Cruise Director
Member # 3785

posted 07-15-2010 01:31 PM      Profile for dmwnc1   Email dmwnc1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desirod7:

LMAO. So true!

Posts: 5650 | From: Clarksburg WV | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 07-15-2010 01:40 PM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dmwnc1:

LMAO. So true!

I agree! hehe

Frosty 4
First Class Passenger
Member # 5826

posted 07-15-2010 01:58 PM      Profile for Frosty 4   Email Frosty 4   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Obama's rating has dropped considerably. Change?
I'm still waiting. Obama's financial plan--- Cut the Social Security payment(cost of living) for 2 years. Do I detect an extension??
Palin what a bimbo!
F4

Posts: 2531 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 07-15-2010 05:05 PM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nycruiser:
Clinton was too busy having in fun in the oval office and Bush was out golfing in Crawford. Thousands died, places destroyed and I feel
[ 07-15-2010: Message edited by: nycruiser ]

Clinton was under constant supoenas from Republican Ken Starr for spurious non scandals such as Whitewater, Monica, and Travelgate. This was not to bring justice, but in attempt to sink the Clinton presidency.

Maybe if Bush and Cheney got decent blow-jobs they would not have wanted to play GI Joe in Iraq.

Posts: 5727 | From: Philadelphia, Pa [home of the SS United States] | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 07-15-2010 06:39 PM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Maybe if Bush and Cheney got decent blow-jobs they would not have wanted to play GI Joe in Iraq.

I wonder if they were also attracted to chunky girls who liked to wear berets? hehe

LeBarryboat
First Class Passenger
Member # 5308

posted 07-15-2010 06:49 PM      Profile for LeBarryboat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lasuvidaboy:
There are nuts on BOTH sides of the political spectrum.

Agreed. These tea party people are no more racist than old school democrats like the late Mr. Strom....oh wait that's not a good example...he WAS a racist. The far left have to demonize that tea party movement somehow. Sure there are some kooks out there, but the majority of tea party people are good old middle-America that don't agree with the politics and policies of the current president. When has it become an act of racism to disagree with the President? I must also add that I think it's wrong to talk so horribly about our president, even if you disagree with his policies. I respect the office of the President, however, I don't agree with his policies etc. You wouldn't see me at a tea party event, but I also don't think these people are bad people, they are just frustrated at the direction Obama is taking this country. Someone also said there is corruption on both sides, and I agree with that too. I didn't agree with many things Bush did, but I respect the office he held just as I do with Obama. I will say that President Obama is without question making massive blunders with his policies, and he is moving in a direction that most Americans oppose. He is also obviously a radical leftist, and this fact has been leaking out little by little every day he is in office, and it's clear to see by the decisions and direction he has been moving.

What's the answer?

I don't know....but I do think that the massive entitlement programs are sucking the life out of Americans and our economy, that wasn't the original design for America.

Posts: 1955 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 07-15-2010 07:00 PM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Speaking of racists look no further than Democrat Robert Byrd. That man was a KKK member for something like 40-years and contrary to reports he left that racist organization decades ago he was active in it up until the late 70s.

He also voted no on all the important civil rights bills in the 1960s while many Republicans voted yes.

In another civil rights case, here in CA a majority of Dems voted no to alllow gay marriage and both Obama and Hillary were against gay people having the right to marriage during the presidential campaign. Meanwhile w/all that nonsense, the Republican dominated CA supreme court said that gay marriage in CA should be allowed! Republicans for gay marriage and Dems against it?? Wazzz up w/that??

Brian_O
First Class Passenger
Member # 3910

posted 07-16-2010 12:23 AM      Profile for Brian_O     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Frosty 4:

Palin what a bimbo!
F4

Was? Did she recently have a brain transplant? If not, she still is a bimbo.

Posts: 2698 | From: Pointe-Claire, QC Canada | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
dmwnc1
Cruise Director
Member # 3785

posted 07-16-2010 04:57 AM      Profile for dmwnc1   Email dmwnc1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A very interesting read:

http://blog.reidreport.com/2010/07/tea-partier-mark-williams-writes-open-letter-to-lincoln-from-the-coloreds/

desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 07-16-2010 08:16 AM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
A very interesting read:

http://blog.reidreport.com/2010/07/tea-partier-mark-williams-writ es-open-letter-to-lincoln-from-the-coloreds/

Williams is a hypocrite!

dmwnc1
Cruise Director
Member # 3785

posted 07-16-2010 09:18 AM      Profile for dmwnc1   Email dmwnc1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Williams is a hypocrite!

I think that's the general definition of being a Tea Party Member.

LeBarryboat
First Class Passenger
Member # 5308

posted 07-16-2010 02:03 PM      Profile for LeBarryboat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm really surprised by the bias stance many here have about the tea party people....I suppose if you listen to CNN and MSNBC that's all you're going to hear, but the real facts are that the tea party movement simply wants from both democrats and republicans, lower taxes, less government spending, less government interference in business and other areas of our personal lives, less entitlements for those who won't work...that's pretty simple. What's racist about that? The media is spinning that the tea party movement is all about race....do you think the liberal media has an agenda? Sure they do... to demonize conservatives...and many of you here on CT have fallen for that completely false reporting by the media. (yes there are a few ...very few...kooks that have spoiled it for the tea party movement as a whole, but the huge majority of these tea party people are good citizens that are tired of the direction our government is moving....there's nothing racist about it at all.
dmwnc1
Cruise Director
Member # 3785

posted 07-16-2010 02:19 PM      Profile for dmwnc1   Email dmwnc1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Where were all the Tea Party people over the last eight years? I see too many Tea Party signs depicting Obama as a dancing African native with a bone through his nose or an Adolf Hitler mustache that make me believe all they watch is Glenn Beck or Bill O'Reilly. Fox News have done nothing short of demonize Obama.
desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 07-16-2010 02:46 PM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeBarryboat:

What's the answer?

I don't know....but I do think that the massive entitlement programs are sucking the life out of Americans and our economy, that wasn't the original design for America.

You are right, Republicans, Bush, Cheney, Romney advocate massive entitlement programs for big corporations, billionaires, corporate welfare, and welfare for those who don't need the money.

quote:

lower taxes, less government spending,
less government interference in business and other areas of our personal lives, less entitlements for those who won't work...that's pretty simple...........do you think the liberal media has an agenda? Sure they do... to demonize conservatives.

It was Cheney who said: Deficits don't matter and they did not hurt Reagan. Clinton gave us surpluses.
Goverment interferes with our personal lives when they tell us who we can marry, what we can do with our own bodies, what books, we are allowed to read, and movies we can watch.

After the financial meltdwon and the BP disaster private business proved they cannot police themselves.

[ 07-16-2010: Message edited by: desirod7 ]

dmwnc1
Cruise Director
Member # 3785

posted 07-16-2010 03:17 PM      Profile for dmwnc1   Email dmwnc1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Problem with Fox News is that most of their advisers and commentators are ex-Bush staffers that couldnt find a decent job, so they sit there and slam the current administration leaving America to think we are all going to hell in a hand basket. If all I watch was Fox News I'd be typing this from a bomb shelter.
Cam J
First Class Passenger
Member # 24617

posted 07-16-2010 04:20 PM      Profile for Cam J   Email Cam J   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm really surprised by the bias stance many here have about the tea party people....I suppose if you listen to CNN and MSNBC that's all you're going to hear, but the real facts are that the tea party movement simply wants from both democrats and republicans, lower taxes, less government spending, less government interference in business and other areas of our personal lives, less entitlements for those who won't work...that's pretty simple. What's racist about that? The media is spinning that the tea party movement is all about race....do you think the liberal media has an agenda? Sure they do... to demonize conservatives...and many of you here on CT have fallen for that completely false reporting by the media. (yes there are a few ...very few...kooks that have spoiled it for the tea party movement as a whole, but the huge majority of these tea party people are good citizens that are tired of the direction our government is moving....there's nothing racist about it at all.

First off CNN is one of the most, if not the most neutral news networks in all of televison.

Its funny the tea party people want less government when the Bush administration was the most abtrusive administration in history with things like the "patriot" act, again where were these so called "Tea Party" People? They want less Govt. interference in buisness eh? BP shure showed us thats a good idea! No benifits for people that don't work? Its not that people won't work, its just that people cant find work in this economy they need the benifits.

The fact is the Tea Party is a racist organization and I don't understand how you don't see that Barry? Calling for the death of Obama,Michelle, and Sasha and Malia! Thats unacceptable in other countries. Comparing the President to the worst dictators in the history of the world- Treason in other countries. These people calling Obama a lyin African RACIST, Period . Calling black congressmen Niggers how can you tell me thats not racist. The Tea Party should be ashamed and I am embaressed to call them American citizens.SMH.

Cam J

Posts: 503 | From: Belvedere, CA | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged
LeBarryboat
First Class Passenger
Member # 5308

posted 07-16-2010 04:40 PM      Profile for LeBarryboat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cam J:

The fact is the Tea Party is a racist organization and I don't understand how you don't see that Barry? Calling for the death of Obama,Michelle, and Sasha and Malia! Thats unacceptable in other countries. Comparing the President to the worst dictators in the history of the world- Treason in other countries. These people calling Obama a lyin African RACIST, Period .

Cam J

As I mentioned....these idiots who say things like that are the extreme minority, only a small handful if any, and they don't represent what the tea party movement is all about. They are kooks...THEY ARE NOT THE normal Tea Party people. So it is foolish to group all tea party people as thinking this way. In fact I think there are operatives from the radical leftist democrat side that are actually sending these people to infiltrate the tea party events for photo ops to support the continued demonization of conservatives. The reason I say this is because they are NOT portraying the message of the tea party events in any way shape or form....these are radical kooks....democrats have their share of kooks too...who are in the extreme minority.

lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 07-16-2010 07:43 PM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Where were all the Tea Party people over the last eight years? I see too many Tea Party signs depicting Obama as a dancing African native with a bone through his nose or an Adolf Hitler mustache that make me believe all they watch is Glenn Beck or Bill O'Reilly. Fox News have done nothing short of demonize Obama.

Bush was also demonized in a very nasty manner but that time by the far-left loons. This time a small group of far-right nuts (a few who are also racists) are going after Obama not only for his leftist politics but also his race which is of course wrong. Fox News is of course geared towards the right while MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC and NPR etc. are geared towards the left. CNN has at times stayed in the middle but that has'nt worked out to well in the ratings department. In such a polarized political landscape, being neutral is pretty difficult.

Frosty 4
First Class Passenger
Member # 5826

posted 07-17-2010 10:44 AM      Profile for Frosty 4   Email Frosty 4   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We heard a lot of ranting and raving about health care. So far I have heard nothing further after the bill was signed into law. Except cuts for Medicare. Seniors getting the shaft again!!!
I think Obama is limping along at this time. Wants BP to take care of the oil spill-which they seem to be doing--capping the well and making payments to those affected. Our government could never act that fast. Too much BS.
Look at effects of Katrina, go to NO, you can see what HASN"T been done.
Obama's rating below 50% and falling.
I hated when he started kissing a-- telling other countries we are bad.
We don't need Palin-a quiter!
2 years-- can't get here fast enough. I hope we get someone who can clean up the mess.
F4

Posts: 2531 | From: Illinois | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 07-17-2010 11:53 AM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There simply is'nt enough money coming in to pay for all these benefit plans. It's simple math and even if the economy rebounded tomorrow and grew by 10% there would'nt be nearly enough to pay for the medicare prescription plan and the new healthcare plan. Taxes would need to be raised by 25% and government cut by 25% just to get the entire mess under control. The current seniors need not worry about benefits but if you are under 55, start saving for retirement in a big way!

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.