- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...Award-winning actress and performer Hannah Waddingham will serve the time-honored, maritime tradition as the official Godmother of Princess Cruises' newest "Love Boat" Sun Princess. The star-studded naming ceremony will take place at the Port of Barcelona on April 23, 2024. Waddingham joins an esteemed group who have served as Godparent to Princess ships: Diana, Princess of Wales (Royal Princess, 1984)...

Latest News...Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. today unveiled the most comprehensive new build order in its history—a total of eight state-of-the-art vessels, representing nearly 25,000 additional berths, with new classes of ships for each of its three award-winning brands—and the construction of a multi-ship pier at Great Stirrup Cay, the Company’s private island destination...

Latest News...MSC Cruises and Chantiers de l'Atlantique marked two important milestones today in the construction of the innovative World Class ships, MSC World America and MSC World Asia, during a press conference at Seatrade Cruise Global in Miami. MSC World America celebrated a major milestone with the completion of its float out ceremony at the shipyard in Saint-Nazaire, France on Sunday, April 7, 2024...

More Cruise News...

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Cruise Ships   » Cruising - but not as we know it - Oasis Voyage Report

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cruising - but not as we know it - Oasis Voyage Report
Mattsudds
First Class Passenger
Member # 4324

posted 12-23-2009 11:22 AM      Profile for Mattsudds     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oasis of the Seas – cruising, but not as we know it.

As someone with a long standing love of ships, and cruising, it was a bit like being a kid waiting for Santa as I awaited delivery of the Oasis and a chance to sail on her inaugural and pre-inaugural voyages. Living in the UK, the excitement grew even during the short call into the Solent. I’ve been following the website, looking at the video logs, and by the time 1st December came it already felt like the ship was familiar.

Arriving at Port Everglades, the Oasis towers over neighbouring ships. But not quite as much as I thought. The day before departure Carnival Freedom was at an adjacent berth and although Oasis was bigger, it wasn’t the height, but the width that brings the difference.

Terminal 18 delivered the promised 15 mins Kerb to Ship experience, even though I arrived before boarding was really due to begin. The Terminal is the first sign that RCI have redesigned things so that they can cope easily with crowds, with many x ray machines and check in desks available. RCI are deliberately not filling the ship on early voyages and we sailed with 4200 and 3700 onboard respectively.

Passengers board the ship by crossing the jogging deck and entering the Royal Promenade. Immediately the ship’s size becomes apparent. The Royal Promenade is shorter and wider than on the Freedom class and it turns the ship from a pleasant and wide passage way into a real ‘space’ of its own. This area contains a large number of venues include a Café, Pizza restaurant, Coffee stand, On Air sports bar and club, Champagne bar, Guest relations, Camera shop, Bolero’s dance club and several shops. Unlike previous ships there is also the mezzanine level with the Schooner Bar, the photo shop, Diamond club and a space where the staff perform during parades. At the aft end of the promenade is the Rising Tide bar which takes passengers on a slow ride between the Royal Promenade and Central Park. This area overall represents one of the neighbourhoods.

The Rising Tide bar (basically a 30+ seat bar on an elevator platform, which appears to be propelled upwards by a series of coloured fountains, brings you into another neighbourhood, Central Park. This is what in US marketing terms would be described as the ‘upscale’ neighbourhood. As well as the Park itself (12,000 trees and plants, 83 tonnes of soil needed), there are 3 restaurants (Chops Grille steakhouse, 150 – the gourmet/ uber elegant restaurant by US celebrity chef Kerian Von Raesfeld, and Giovanni’s table – a more casual interpretation of Italian style restaurant for RCI). In addition there is the photo portrait studio, Art Gallery, Vintages wine and Tapas Bar, and my favourite breakfast venue, the Park Café. As if that weren’t enough there is also the small Trellis Bar next to the central trellis (who know?!). There are 2 ‘crystal canopies’ which let light into the Royal promenade and provide a view of what is going on below. This neighbourhood is overall the one where you feel least on a ship. Its serene and surreal to have al fresco dining in a park, under the Caribbean sun. The overall space is bordered by Parkview balcony cabins along the sides, and walls of glass into the stair/ elevator towers at either ends.

Another neighbourhood is the pool zone with a regular ship pool, a ‘beach pool’ (of the type HAL are now introducing with chairs in the water, sloping entry), a kids H2O zone and a sports pool. There are whirlpools too numerous to count and the kids zone even has child sized sun loungers. At the forward end of this deck is the Solarium, a vast space I hadn’t really heard much about or noticed before. With a small buffet servery, and lots of lounge chairs and a bar, on 2 levels and partially open to the sky, this became one of my favourite spaces. There is a lazy river running through it and its just tranquil and spacious.

At the aft end of the upper decks is the Sport Zone with mini golf, table tennis, Flowriders, Zipline. Lots for the sporty to do. You can book exclusive, evening sessions on the Flowrider if you like, and they even have PADI scuba instructors who will train you in the aqua pool if that’s you thing.

My Cabin was in yet another neighbourhood, the Boardwalk. I have a boardwalk balcony at the aft end, just over Johnny Rockets. The boardwalk itself contains the first feature of Oasis publicised – the Aquatheater. It also has the Seafood Shack, Johnny Rockets Diner, Sundae Shop, Donut Shop, Carousel, some shops, a dress-up photo studio (costumes) and access to the rock climbing walls.

RCI have used the basic cabin design from Celebrity Solstice for the standard balcony cabins on Oasis. Designed by the ‘Celebrity ladies’ or whatever they were called, they come in interlocking pairs. You get the sofa either near the wardrobe or the balcony door, inverted with the bed. There is a very similar dressing table and a large flat screen, interactive TV system which is on a pivot for a decent view. The bathroom is also very similar with the same feminine slant (i.e. sink too small to shave in bur a bar to rest your legs on whilst you shave them in the shower!). The one thing they haven’t followed from celebrity is their way of doing connecting cabins, and mine had a connecting door. If that cabin had one major fault it was that door design, it may as well just not have been there, so useless was it at noise insulation. There was also an ‘odour’ issue in this area at time – it smelt a little like a boardwalk!

There are plenty of websites for more detailed views on the ship and the pictures to go with them. However what I wanted to touch upon is not that – the ship is fantastic, spacious and basically queue free. But what I though was more worth a mention is just how much RCI are totally reinventing how we cruise with the Oasis product. On day 1 of the cruise there is an event called Oasis 360, down in Entertainment place. At this event passengers are encouraged to reserve things for the whole week. Be it shows, sports activities, excursions or the alternative restaurants, you can pretty much book everything here. And it all just gets loaded onto your SeaPass card and displayed on your ‘personal calendar’ via the TV. And your card is checked at every activity. This means the end to the traditional cruise organisation of 2 sittings, 2 shows and 10% carry on to the Disco. And it will take some getting used to for those of us used to ‘going with the flow’. To a certain extent, this approach is surely about managing people. The theatre hasn’t enough seats to let everyone see each show in 2 sittings, but with so many options, an audience of 2,700 is probably unlikely anyway. Even your soda card can be pre-loaded onto this vital piece of plastic. You are swiped in at boat drill too. On Oasis, be in no doubt, RCI will be aware of your plans and what you did.

There are some restrictions on reservations. You can only reserve any individual show one time. After that you take your chance. Everything opens to free entry 10 minutes before curtain up anyhow – I never used to get there before that time so the change probably doesn’t affect people like me.

The other big change is photos. Your card is scanned upon boarding and when the embarkation photo is taken. Even if you don’t want this, have it taken since they don’t display many photos onboard (who wants to find themselves in a sea of 5-6,000. Instead facial recognition means that you insert your card in a photoshop terminal and it instantly finds every picture of you which you can then order in any format. Whats more, each cabin has an individual folder of photos (the folder number is on the card), and you can find yourself there too.

That is one example of how this ship uses technology extensively to make using her easier. Another is the set of large, flat screen, touchscreen TVs found throughout the ship. Want to know whether your preferred lunch venue is busy – touch the screen and press dining choices and you’ll see traffic lights for each venue (like NCL have for their Freestyle ships). Touch the screen and whats on now to see current and approaching activities. Lost – touch the screen, tap in your cabin number and it will map your route back. This really is a very clever system which works superbly.

On a ship this size, it could be a problem to name all the facilities in the elevator next to the relevant button. So instead they simply have a picture illustrating the neighbourhood. Likewise, you never know where the gangway is, just push the gangway button and it takes you there directly.

Oh and I never waited more than about 2 mins for an elevator. In fact I didn’t wait for anything. This ship has been superbly designed to handle vast numbers of people. Take disembarking at the ports of call. I’m used to going through a narrow passageway past one or two of those machines that scans your cards and then ashore. Not on Oasis. There are 4 machines at each stairwell and all the X rays for returning aboard are ashore. Net result, nil queueing in 11 days and nights of embarking and disembarking at 4 different ports of call.

Onboard I used the opportunity of going back to back to try everything I was brave enough to (i.e. forget the zipline!). And apart from the Chef’s table, I managed to dine in every restaurant. Not a bad meal or poor service amongst them. 150 was certainly a pleasantly pretentious highlight, Giovanni’s, a relaxed delight, Chops had superb steak, Solarium a hidden treasure (doesn’t seem busy – lovely menu with all dishes below 500 calories but full taste). Izumi is also an unsung treasure, an Asian restaurant, I particularly enjoyed watching the chefs make Sushi whilst I cooked my own dinner on a hot piece of Volcanic rock.

In the evenings I enjoyed Aqua shows, main theater show, Jazz Club, Blaze Disco, Comedy Club and especially Dazzles. I reckon the Comedy club will prove too small going forward and it got fully pre-reserved quite quickly. Daytime I enjoyed the ice shows and trivia, especially the 'Live the Oasis' trivia (about the ship). The art tours were also fascinating. It was impossible to be bored.

So it can’t all be great right – well no. A couple of things about the ship that I wasn’t over wowed with. Firstly the main dining room. Whilst service and food quality were RCI’s usual, and the room is huge, for me it really lacks the visual impressiveness of Freedom, Voyager, and even Brilliance and Vision class ships. Being so very wide, instead of a single atrium and giant chandelier in the center with ceremonial staircase, there is a smaller one with 2 smaller cut throughs on the side sections. Net effect – you don’t know you are in a 3 deck space. And without a ceremonial center staircase, there is no singing on the final night.

Similarly, the Windjammer space feels a lot smaller than Voyager/ Freedoms. I’m sure this will be a problem and on embarkation day, the cruise director was on the tannoy reminding people about alternatives.

Also note that the internally facing Balcony cabins do get some noise – it wouldn’t keep me wake, and I expect to hear people having fun on a boardwalk, but if it bothers you, don’t book it. Same is true on the Central Park balconies. You will hear the pool band when its playing, so book knowing that.

I’ve never really been to an Aquatheater before and I really enjoyed the show, although my stomach lurched at watching the high divers jumping from 18m up into the pool. The technology involved in this facility, just like the rest of the ship, is astonishing. The Aquatheater pool can be entered underwater and the pool floor can rise from 17.9ft to 0 in a matter of seconds. It also has a stunning set of fountains to provide fountain shows too. It’s the kind of thing that I don’t need on a cruise ship, but when its there I loved it and went to see it in action.

My don’t miss place is Dazzles – I thought the band were superb (Musik Express I think) and the night time view right down the boardwalk was just stunning.

She proves that crowding isn’t a function of passenger numbers, or size, but design. Some will say that this is because the ship wasn’t full. But I don’t believe that is the reason. There was loads of space, pretty much everywhere. In fact I would have preferred to see another 1500+ people onboard, since some areas felt rather empty at night. Even on Sea Days there were hundreds and hundreds of sunchairs available.

With the mentioned changes to the cruise experience – booking things and multiplying the lunch venues, I reckon this is a ship guests will need to learn to use. And when they do, it is truly a superb ship, even if it doesn’t always feel like being at sea (i.e. breakfasting in Central Park).

[ 12-23-2009: Message edited by: Mattsudds ]

Posts: 80 | From: London, UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 12-23-2009 12:12 PM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Great report, just like the one you wrote for CARNIVAL DREAM. How cool you were able to sail on the newest and largest designs of the two largest cruise lines. I assume the cruises on these two ships were rather close to each other. Great for comparison.

Based on your OASIS report, it appears the massive amount of planning RCI has done to support this ship has paid off. The same can't be said for DREAM which you mention had lines everywhere, yet carries less passengers. It just goes to show you that planning and intelligent design play an important role.

Others have commented that some people like to pay more even though the experience is no different. Did you find the experience on OASIS to be different compared to DREAM, and do you feel the extra cost to sail on OASIS is warranted?

Thanks again!

Ernie

Posts: 7046 | From: Miami, Florida USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 12-23-2009 01:02 PM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It sounds to me like Carnival put little thought, effort, and care into the Dream.

Oasis: on crowds and size instead of raising the bridge they lowered the river. I think the 'lost' navigation, theater reservations, and restuarant crowd management through the electronic card is brilliant.

I would not want to cruise the Oasis, but would love 7 or more consecutive sea days.

Posts: 5727 | From: Philadelphia, Pa [home of the SS United States] | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
nycruiser
First Class Passenger
Member # 960

posted 12-23-2009 02:01 PM      Profile for nycruiser   Email nycruiser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Having just sailed the Dream in November, Carnival did not put much thought into passenger flow except for improving the deck were the upper level of the resturants are....now you can walk clear across that deck unlike the other Destiny/Conquest ships.

By no means I am bashing Carnival. I like there cruise product however I feel they could have done a lot more with the Dream.

I have not sailed the Oasis so I can't comment though almost all her reviews are positive.

Posts: 665 | From: Westchester County, NY | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged
Thad
First Class Passenger
Member # 1224

posted 12-23-2009 03:54 PM      Profile for Thad   Email Thad   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eroller:

Based on your OASIS report, it appears the massive amount of planning RCI has done to support this ship has paid off. The same can't be said for DREAM which you mention had lines everywhere, yet carries less passengers. It just goes to show you that planning and intelligent design play an important role.

Others have commented that some people like to pay more even though the experience is no different. Did you find the experience on OASIS to be different compared to DREAM, and do you feel the extra cost to sail on OASIS is warranted?

Thanks again!

Ernie

Though interestingly the Dream sailed with over 4,200 passengers on his sailing, while Oasis has 3,700 and 4,200 on his two sailings. As Dream was 600 passengers over double occupancy and Oasis was 1,500 to 1,000 passengers below double occupancy, you have to wonder how that will affect the general feeling on each ship. If Oasis had been completely full, every birth, there would have been almost 6,300 people on board, which is over 2,000 to 2,600 more passengers than were sailing with Matt. Maybe she will be able to handle these extra people with ease, but consider how different Dream would have felt if she had been sailing with only 2,800 passengers (a similar percentage as Oasis). Personally I think that Dream is not the ship for me, but I would likely only want to try Oasis once.

Posts: 1967 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 12-23-2009 04:11 PM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thad:

Though interestingly the Dream sailed with over 4,200 passengers on his sailing, while Oasis has 3,700 and 4,200 on his two sailings. As Dream was 600 passengers over double occupancy and Oasis was 1,500 to 1,000 passengers below double occupancy, you have to wonder how that will affect the general feeling on each ship. If Oasis had been completely full, every birth, there would have been almost 6,300 people on board, which is over 2,000 to 2,600 more passengers than were sailing with Matt. Maybe she will be able to handle these extra people with ease, but consider how different Dream would have felt if she had been sailing with only 2,800 passengers (a similar percentage as Oasis). Personally I think that Dream is not the ship for me, but I would likely only want to try Oasis once.

A valid point. My 1/23 sailing on OASIS is completely sold out. I don't know if every upper berth is sold, but there are no cabins available. I think the sailing will be a good indication of how well OASIS holds a full load of passengers. One thing is for certain, RCI spent a lot of time and money designing OASIS and the supporting infrastructure & technology to handle crowds. They knew the ship would carry a lot of passengers and be under increased scrutiny because of it. I can't say that Carnival put the same effort into crowd control with DREAM. They basically tacked on an extra deck of cabins but did not enlarge public areas like the buffet and pool decks. In fact they even removed one pool. The new Promenade Deck is nice, but I don't think that alone can compensate for the increase in passengers.

Unfortunately with CARNIVAL DREAM, I felt this design was crowded to begin with when I sailed on CONQUEST with almost 1000 fewer passengers. There were lines everywhere and the pool decks were jammed. I can't imagine the ship with 1000 more passengers. I basically left the cruise not feeling remotely relaxed or pampered.

I hope the experience on OASIS will not be a repeat of CONQUEST. I'm fairly certain it won't be.

Ernie

Matts
First Class Passenger
Member # 4120

posted 12-23-2009 04:35 PM      Profile for Matts     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eroller:
Great report, just like the one you wrote for CARNIVAL DREAM. How cool you were able to sail on the newest and largest designs of the two largest cruise lines. I assume the cruises on these two ships were rather close to each other. Great for comparison.

Thanks again!

Ernie

Hi Ernie,
They were back to back cruises. Off Oasis on morning of 12th, pick up rental car, drive 190 miles to Port Canaveral and onto Dream just after lunch. If I'm flying transatlantic - I want to make it worth the hassle!

The comparisons of occupancy levels is totally valid, but I'm sure from the space onboard, Oasis won't have big issues when full, especially once people figure out Windjammer isn't the only lunch venue. There was such a lot of space and things empty that I would have rather had more people onboard.

You really notice the difference when cruising between the brands. Oasis was considerably more expensive than Dream (factor in better cabin (Balcony vs 1A, inaugural vs routine run) but even on like for like dates and itineraries Oasis is more expensive. But you get quite alot more onboard. Almost every onboard activity is free.

Carnival keep adding things, but with a charge. Laser Tag in an inflatable in the theatre is the latest $5 optional extra. Same is true for the coffee bar. Free cakes etc on Oasis, $2.50+ on Dream. I got in trouble (with a Carnival loving travelling companion) on board for comparing the Dream to an Indian Bus - people on the roof, things tacked on the side and eventually it gets too much. But even he said it wasn't a ship he would go back to. I've also not come across before a ship where towards the end of the cruise the staff make so much effort to tell you they are hard working and the ship design isn't their fault. From the cruise director downwards. Given a choice, I would cruise less but on Oasis. Thankfully that isn't my only choice - too many other ships out there to try before settling on just the 1.

Posts: 829 | From: London, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 12-23-2009 06:20 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Matt, nice review. I notice that the RCI web site allows Oasis passengers to book entertainment and dining in advance.

How do they control entrance to the aqua Theatre and main theatre etc. Do you swipe your card? Do they have 'bouncers'?

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 12-23-2009 07:05 PM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malcolm @ cruisepage:

How do they control entrance to the aqua Theatre and main theatre etc. Do you swipe your card? Do they have 'bouncers'?

I believe they have staff at the entrances to scan your Seapass Card.

Ernie

Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 12-24-2009 06:01 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Matt, what time did you disembark. Was there a long delay?
Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
TC@Sea
First Class Passenger
Member # 20076

posted 12-24-2009 06:47 PM      Profile for TC@Sea   Email TC@Sea   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I would appreciate if somebody who has been on Oasis could let me know if you are definitely allowed on the bow.

I know this question has been breached before and on other sites but I have never seen a definite answer.

Many thanks in advance for any info.

TC.

Posts: 22 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Matts
First Class Passenger
Member # 4120

posted 12-26-2009 04:14 AM      Profile for Matts     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Passengers are not allowed out on the bow - that is a crew only area.

Disembarkation began at 06:15 ish and was over in about 3-3hr 30. Self help off by 7. They aim for the last person to be off well before 10am.

Posts: 829 | From: London, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.