- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...Cunard’s newest ship Queen Anne set sail for her homeport of Southampton after officially joining the luxury cruise line’s iconic fleet. Cunard took ownership of their stunning 3,000-guest ship during a traditional handover ceremony at the Fincantieri Marghera shipyard in Venice on Friday (19 April). Crowds joined together at the Fincantieri Marghera shipyard to wave an emotional goodbye...

Latest News...Carnival Cruise Line solidified its position as the leading cruise line in California on Wednesday as it christened its newest ship, Carnival Firenze, at its new home, the Long Beach Cruise Terminal. Hollywood actor Jonathan Bennett served as the ship's godfather, and he and Carnival Cruise Line President Christine Duffy celebrated all things Italian with the help...

Latest News...Royal Caribbean Group last week reported first quarter Earnings per Share ("EPS") of $1.35 and Adjusted EPS of $1.77. These results were better than the company's guidance due to stronger pricing on close-in demand, strength in onboard revenue and favorable timing of expenses. As a result of an exceptional WAVE season and continued strength in demand, Royal Caribbean Group said that it is...

More Cruise News...

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Cruise Ships   » Celebrity sets a SOLSTICE sneak peek (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Celebrity sets a SOLSTICE sneak peek
eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 09-19-2007 09:59 PM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Forgive me for posting a new thread that does not involve QV or a Vista Class ship! I know for many nothing else matters beyond QV, but I promise there is life outside Cunard .... and a good one at that!

A presentation is being tonight by Celebrity regarding the cabins on SOLSTICE. My understanding is the cabins are supposed to be of a completely new interlocking design, which really maximizes space. The diagrams we have seen online are apparently of existing Celebrity ships and do not accurately represent SOLSTICE.

I'm anxious to hear more about the presentation this evening. I'm sure it won't be long before details emerge.

Celebrity is making a pretty big deal out of this, so I have to believe they are announcing a radical new cabin design, and not just what the decor will look like. Maybe we will finally see a new ship where every cabin is not of a pre-fab shoe box design?

Ernie

From Seatrade Insider
---------------------------------------

Celebrity sets a Solstice sneak peek
18/9/2007
If you could design your own room at sea, what would it look like? What would it feel like?
Those are the questions posed by Celebrity Cruises in advance of this week’s sneak peek into the stateroom plans for Celebrity Solstice.

On Wednesday night in New York, Celebrity president and ceo Dan Hanrahan and members of the Celebrity design team will preview the accommodations for the first of the line’s new four-ship 122,000gt Solstice series, under construction at Meyer Werft.

Until now, Celebrity has shared scant details of the newbuild that is due to debut in a little over a year. What has been announced is that 85% of staterooms will offer verandas, and all accommodations will come with flat-screen TVs, spacious bathrooms and plush European bedding. The ship will provide wireless Internet access throughout.

There also will be an AquaClass category of veranda accommodations for spa enthusiasts, to comprise 130 of the ship’s 1,425 staterooms. Customers who book AquaClass will have unlimited access to the AquaSpa relaxation room and the Persian Garden (an aromatherapy and steam room), as well as exclusive, complimentary dining in Blu, a 130-seat specialty restaurant.

Celebrity Solstice is due to emerge next fall from Meyer’s Papenburg shipyard. Following several weeks of inaugural activities, on Dec. 14, 2008, the ship will begin its maiden voyage, a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise from Fort Lauderdale.

Posts: 7046 | From: Miami, Florida USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
reeves35
First Class Passenger
Member # 6021

posted 09-20-2007 01:17 AM      Profile for reeves35   Email reeves35   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But is it a liner????

Brad

Posts: 343 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cunard Fan
First Class Passenger
Member # 7530

posted 09-20-2007 02:09 AM      Profile for Cunard Fan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by eroller:
...I promise there is life outside Cunard .... and a good one at that!

I want to believe you, but I am afrade to.

Posts: 2327 | From: Pasadena just north of Queen Mary | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
KenC
First Class Passenger
Member # 6341

posted 09-20-2007 04:44 AM      Profile for KenC   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Forgive me for posting a new thread that does not involve QV or a Vista Class ship! I know for many nothing else matters beyond QV, but I promise there is life outside Cunard .... and a good one at that! .

Oh Ernie - you more than anyone has kept the QV / Vista debate sparkling and crackling with repartee and wit

quote:

Celebrity is making a pretty big deal out of this, so I have to believe they are announcing a radical new cabin design, and not just what the decor will look like. Maybe we will finally see a new ship where every cabin is not of a pre-fab shoe box design?

Ernie.

Oh Ernie - as much as I love Celebrity too, it ain't gonna happen

Ken

Posts: 353 | From: Brighton, UK | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged
Globaliser
First Class Passenger
Member # 4153

posted 09-20-2007 04:52 AM      Profile for Globaliser     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Maybe we will finally see a new ship where every cabin is not of a pre-fab shoe box design?
Maybe, but it'll definitely be a pre-fab something design!

Posts: 1869 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 09-20-2007 05:58 AM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's hard to imagine a cabin that is any different from those available on any other modern ship.

The only improvments I can think of is make tham ALL bigger and do away with the 'inside' variety.

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
mec1
First Class Passenger
Member # 4287

posted 09-20-2007 06:42 AM      Profile for mec1   Author's Homepage   Email mec1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just seen this:

20th September 2007

CELEBRITY SOLSTICE PRESENTS LARGER, STYLISH NEW STATEROOMS,

INSPIRED BY FEMALE INTUITION

Some things just need a woman’s touch. To design a larger stateroom that is also intuitive and stylish on its extraordinary new ship, Celebrity Solstice, Celebrity Cruises has gone right to the source: ladies who cruise.

“First, we decided to make the staterooms larger – an average of 15 percent larger, in our deluxe ocean view verandas – and then, we decided to make them better,” said Richard Fain, Chairman and CEO of Celebrity’s parent company, Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. “To do that, we enlisted the expertise, intuition and wish lists of five exceptional women.”

Celebrity engaged a panel of five boomer women, identified by the line as “Celebrity’s Leading Ladies,” specially selected for their distinct points of view – a frequent cruiser, a travel agent, a travel writer, a hotelier and a cruise considerer. The women participated in an immersive, four-month process led by Synectics, a world-renowned innovation consultancy firm, to make the staterooms onboard Celebrity Solstice among the most spacious and inviting at sea.

“Our goal was to understand cruisers’ real needs and interests, so that our new generation stateroom design would be grounded in genuine consumer insights,” said Celebrity Cruises President and CEO, Dan Hanrahan. “Thanks to our Leading Ladies and our Celebrity teams, we’ve created a larger and more intuitive stateroom space that is significantly more conducive to our guests’ overall cruise experience.”

Why women? “Women are not only the primary cruise planners; they are the most

discerning guests when it comes to the stateroom,” said Celebrity’s Senior Vice President of Marketing, Ellen Taaffe. “Their standards are high and Celebrity is committed to exceeding them, while also creating a great experience for the spouse, family or friends with whom they may be traveling.”

Celebrity’s Leading Ladies offered many insights and desires relative to the stateroom design; chief among them were suggestions for improved stateroom flow, made possible by a larger stateroom size and Celebrity’s new interlocking technology. Also, in an industry first, Celebrity Solstice will feature an adjoining stateroom design with a double set of doors, allowing guests to open up the space for families or friends traveling together or close the doors for a more private environment. Verandas of adjoining staterooms can also be opened up to create a veranda that spans both rooms. Clear sight lines and walkways to sea views are found in nearly every stateroom; modular furniture design and vestibule areas facilitate a more spacious flow; and additional storage – generous hooks, shelves and nooks – ensures a clean and clutter-free look.

Celebrity and Miami-based design partner RTKL Associates Inc. have taken additional design cues from the Leading Ladies, including their recommendations on color scheme. As a result, Celebrity Solstice will steer away from bright colors and patterns, in favor of neutral colors and elegant textures, for a more sophisticated and timeless look.

Key stateroom innovations include:

§ Distinctive interlocking stateroom floor plan for better and more efficient space utilisation, resulting in deluxe veranda staterooms that are 15 percent larger than comparable accommodations on the balance of the fleet.

§ First-in-industry adjoining stateroom design with double set of doors, allowing guests to open up space for families or friends traveling together, or close doors for a more private environment. Verandas of adjoining staterooms also can be opened up to create a veranda spanning both rooms.

§ More spacious bathrooms with glass showers equipped with a foot rail for easy leg shaving in every stateroom, and large fog-free mirrors, which are being introduced in Celebrity’s suites and new AquaClass staterooms.

§ Individual reading lights at each nightstand, including a shelf for personal items such as reading glasses, books, etc.

§ Expanded and “smarter” storage, including increased clearance beneath the bed for larger luggage, and storage units over the bed for personal items such as handbags, shopping bags, etc.

§ Modular closets for varied clothing length and additional flexible storage areas.

§ 32-inch flat-screen TVs in every stateroom, and larger flat-screen TVs featured in suites.

“While the increased space was helpful, we wanted to do something really special to capitalise on that space,” said Hanrahan, “and our Leading Ladies really helped make that happen.”

AquaClass (sm)

Another key insight provided by Celebrity’s Leading Ladies was the desire for a more relaxed, intimate shipboard stateroom experience connected to the sea and linked to highly personalised spa elements. The result is a unique class of veranda staterooms called AquaClass, an oceanside retreat created for guests who are most passionate about pampering and “getting away from it all.”

Simplicity and comfort are evident throughout the room, from the bathroom’s fog-free mirror and tall jetted bodywash shower, to the robust pillow menu. Aroma scent selections tied to specific vacation goals (relax, revive, re-energize, etc.) provide guests with a multi-sensory experience, while lavish AquaClass toiletries and refreshing daily teas, juices and bottled water round out the offering.

AquaClass will comprise 130 of the ship’s 1,425 staterooms, each double-occupancy only, creating the perfect grown-up getaway. Guests in AquaClass will receive unlimited access to Celebrity Solstice’s new AquaSpa relaxation room on the same deck, and the Persian Garden, an exotic aromatherapy and steam room. AquaClass guests also will have an exclusive dining room, Blu, an intimate, 130-seat specialty restaurant with menus developed by Celebrity Cruises’ culinary consultant, Blau & Associates, which operates upscale eateries for high-end hotels such as Las Vegas’ Bellagio, Miami’s Setai and Cabo San Lucas’ One & Only Palmilla.

Celebrity Solstice

Celebrity Solstice will be the line’s first in a class of four 2,850-passenger vessels with an exceptional range of guest-inspired services and amenities. German shipbuilder Meyer Werft, who constructed the line’s Century-class fleet – Celebrity Century, Celebrity Mercury, and Celebrity Galaxy – is building the 122,000-ton ship.

Following several weeks of inaugural activities, Celebrity Solstice will make its maiden voyage December 14, 2008, on a seven-night Eastern Caribbean cruise roundtrip from Fort Lauderdale, Fla., visiting San Juan, Puerto Rico; Basseterre, St. Kitts; and Phillipsburg, St. Maarten. The itinerary will be offered on Sundays through April 5, 2009, with an alternating itinerary calling on San Juan, Puerto Rico; Phillipsburg, St. Maarten; Tortola, B.V.I; and Labadee, Haiti, through April 12, 2009. Fares for veranda staterooms begin at £1,559 per person, based on double occupancy.

Celebrity Cruises offers comfortably sophisticated, upscale cruise experiences with highly personalised service, exceptional dining, and extraordinary attention to detail. Celebrity sails in Alaska, California, the Caribbean, Europe, Galapagos Islands, Hawaii, the Pacific Coast, Panama Canal and South America, and will begin sailing in Australia and New Zealand this November. The line also offers unique land-tour vacations in Alaska, Canada, Europe and Australia through its cruisetour affiliate. Noted for "The World's Best Large Ships," as voted by the readers of Conde' Nast Traveler (February 2007 Cruise Poll), Celebrity's current fleet will be joined by Celebrity Solstice in 2008, Celebrity Equinox in 2009, Celebrity Eclipse in 2010, and a fourth Solstice-class ship in 2011

Posts: 1675 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 09-20-2007 06:48 AM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It sounds good and it seems that the deviation form the rectangular footprint will be the 'revolutionary' thing. However, this is actually not new - and features like 'double set of doors, allowing guests to open up space for families or friends traveling together' or reading lights (uhh) are not new either - it is nevertheless good to see them coming back.
Posts: 9746 | From: Eindhoven | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Carlos Fernandez
First Class Passenger
Member # 6432

posted 09-20-2007 07:31 AM      Profile for Carlos Fernandez   Author's Homepage   Email Carlos Fernandez   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Good thing to hear, these cabins will definetly be pre-fabricated but I guess will bring a new arrangement or old being re-newed. Pre-fab is the future, is cheap, fast and simple to build. Now everything is pre-fab, no wonder hurricanes destroy everything . Architecture professors pretty much try to show us to make everything green, which is good, and pre-fabricated or modular, which is bad.
Posts: 1325 | From: Miami, Florida (Cruise Capital of the World) | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 09-20-2007 07:53 AM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carlos Fernandez:
[...]Architecture professors pretty much try to show us to make everything green, which is good, and pre-fabricated or modular, which is bad.

This sounds strange - why is prefabrication inherently bad? In many cases it is actually is more environmentally friendly to have parts built in a dedicated place - aka factory - what is wrong with that?

Posts: 9746 | From: Eindhoven | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Linerrich
First Class Passenger
Member # 4864

posted 09-20-2007 08:06 AM      Profile for Linerrich   Email Linerrich   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think the Celebrity marketing hype is a bit over-stated. I'm sure the cabins will be nice, but they are still not as large as standard cabins on any of the Carnival-owned brands, for example. And this novel "inter-locking" design feature isn't very pronounced, merely a bend outwards of 1 foot so people can get around the end of their beds!

Rich

Posts: 4210 | From: Miami, FL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 09-20-2007 08:08 AM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KenC:

Oh Ernie - as much as I love Celebrity too, it ain't gonna happen

Ken

I don't know, it looks like the cabins could be a unique design. At the very least the cabins sound like they will not be a perfect rectangle, which is very unusual when talking about new ships. I'm sure they will be still be pre-fab, no getting around that.

They do sound interesting and hopefully there is some real substance to the design and not just a lot of hype. I've read enough hype about QV to last me for a while!

Ernie

eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 09-20-2007 08:11 AM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Linerrich:
I think the Celebrity marketing hype is a bit over-stated. I'm sure the cabins will be nice, but they are still not as large as standard cabins on any of the Carnival-owned brands, for example. And this novel "inter-locking" design feature isn't very pronounced, merely a bend outwards of 1 foot so people can get around the end of their beds!

Rich

Those diagrams have been out for a long time. I have to wonder if they are the final design?

Ernie

eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 09-20-2007 08:16 AM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KenC:

Oh Ernie - you more than anyone has kept the QV / Vista debate sparkling and crackling with repartee and wit

Ken

I agree I have absolutely contributed to the QV discussions. More than anything it's because there just wasn't much else to talk about. Things have been pretty quiet. It's not because QV is so worthy of all the discussion. Frankly she is just not that interesting. Were she built for any other line besides Cunard she would barely get a mention. At least Cunard is doing one thing right, marketing! They have become experts at creating hype around the brand which is a good thing.

Ernie

Linerrich
First Class Passenger
Member # 4864

posted 09-20-2007 08:20 AM      Profile for Linerrich   Email Linerrich   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Those diagrams have been out for a long time. I have to wonder if they are the final design?

Ernie

That's a good question--these images are from the new 2009 brochure, but the website now has any stateroom images and plans "Xd" out.

Rich

Posts: 4210 | From: Miami, FL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
mike sa
First Class Passenger
Member # 5957

posted 09-20-2007 08:39 AM      Profile for mike sa   Author's Homepage   Email mike sa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmm, the pic look's like the same things on the Summit. What does interlocking mean ?

If you want to watch TV don't book a "deluxe" veranda, they only have 23" TVs, the inside and ocean view have 32" !

I don't see what the difference is frankly. As for new ideas Princess have screens between verandas that open and have had for ages, double commnicating doors is great if you want them open but if you have booked just the one you will get double the noise cross over from next door which has been and still is a problem on the Millenium ships, friends of mine last time on the Summit booked a Concierge class stateroom - it had a connectiing door and they eventually had to move to a lower grade as they could hear every word and movement from next door, the housekeeper tried everything from puttting towels in the door frame and jamming it shut to stick on foam insulation but nothing worked, poor buggers actually spent 1 night in our lounge on the floor to get away from it, they were moved the next day.

However I am looking forward to Solstice, the deck plans appear to show atriums running the length of the ship through quite a few decks and there are in these areas no internal cabins, could be a cross over from Voyager ? PLEASE though Celebrity can ichaels club please please please have some decent windows so we can see out, more than the one small one on the Millenium class. And it would be great to have some art nouveau styling with contempary touches. AND no Bar at the End of the World crap please - you ruined to great lounges on 2 ships don't do it again.

Posts: 2272 | From: Durban, South Africa | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Atlcruiser
First Class Passenger
Member # 4586

posted 09-20-2007 08:57 AM      Profile for Atlcruiser   Email Atlcruiser   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here is a website for the Solstice.

http://www.cruisecelebritysolstice.com/

Gordon

[ 09-20-2007: Message edited by: Atlcruiser ]

Posts: 916 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
joe at travelpage
Administrator
Member # 622

posted 09-20-2007 11:06 AM      Profile for joe at travelpage   Author's Homepage   Email joe at travelpage   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Here's an updated cabin image from the Celebrity site. I suspect this is the "updated" image since the site raves about the contributions of the "Leading Ladies"

Other than the "bump" around the bed and the hype from Celebrity it looks like a lot of other cruise ship staterooms to me.

Joe at TravelPage.com

Posts: 29976 | From: Great Falls, Virginia | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
cruiseshipluver
First Class Passenger
Member # 5104

posted 09-20-2007 12:20 PM      Profile for cruiseshipluver   Author's Homepage   Email cruiseshipluver   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The external styling of Solstice is nice!! A bit square but nice.
cruiseshipluver

Posts: 1797 | From: Barbados--cruiseship capital of the Southern Caribbean | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Maasdam
First Class Passenger
Member # 3858

posted 09-20-2007 12:52 PM      Profile for Maasdam   Author's Homepage   Email Maasdam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ugly ship design. It's to much.

quote:
Originally posted by Globaliser:
Maybe, but it'll definitely be a pre-fab something design!

Thought i saw one in the IKEA catalog

Greetings Ben.

[ 09-20-2007: Message edited by: Maasdam ]

Posts: 4695 | From: Rotterdam home of the tss. Rotterdam. | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Carlos Fernandez
First Class Passenger
Member # 6432

posted 09-20-2007 01:18 PM      Profile for Carlos Fernandez   Author's Homepage   Email Carlos Fernandez   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maasdam:
ugly ship design. It's to much.

Greetings Ben.

What? Solstice will definetly be the finest newbuild in 2008.

Posts: 1325 | From: Miami, Florida (Cruise Capital of the World) | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
joe at travelpage
Administrator
Member # 622

posted 09-20-2007 01:40 PM      Profile for joe at travelpage   Author's Homepage   Email joe at travelpage   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maasdam:

Greetings Ben.

Can you tell the difference?

Dining Room:

Cabin:

Posts: 29976 | From: Great Falls, Virginia | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Maasdam
First Class Passenger
Member # 3858

posted 09-20-2007 01:41 PM      Profile for Maasdam   Author's Homepage   Email Maasdam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carlos Fernandez:

What? Solstice will definetly be the finest newbuild in 2008.

She's not a liner.

Posts: 4695 | From: Rotterdam home of the tss. Rotterdam. | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Maasdam
First Class Passenger
Member # 3858

posted 09-20-2007 01:43 PM      Profile for Maasdam   Author's Homepage   Email Maasdam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joe at travelpage:

Can you tell the difference?

hihihi NO.

Greetings Ben.

[ 09-20-2007: Message edited by: joe at travelpage ]

Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 09-20-2007 02:01 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by joe at travelpage:
Other than the "bump" around the bed and the hype from Celebrity it looks like a lot of other cruise ship staterooms to me.

No Joe, it's very different. After all it is the result of four months work by five women.

The design obviously pays homage to the great Ocean Liners of the past: look more closely, the bathroom is in the corridor.

I hope the bathroom walls are acoustically well insulated.

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.