- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...Carnival Corporation today announced that 100% of its ships across the global fleet are equipped with Starlink's high-speed, low-latency global internet connectivity. The completed installation further enhances Carnival Corporation's onboard experience for its guests and crew to provide even faster service, greater capacity, and more reliable Wi-Fi on its fleet of 90-plus ships across its portfolio...

Latest News...Villa Vie Residences, a leading innovator in modern-day residential cruising, proudly announces the new Endless Horizons program, transforming the concept of retirement for adventurers who dream of traveling the world without the hassle of planning or ongoing expenses. With a one-time payment of $299,999 USD for single occupancy and $499,999 USD for double occupancy,...

Latest News...Setting sail today for her debut season from Southampton, Celebrity Cruises’ award-winning ship, Celebrity Apex, is turning heads as she becomes the first ship in the revolutionary Edge Series to call the United Kingdom home. Celebrity Apex will kick off her European season from Southampton with an eight-night Norwegian Fjords cruise. This serene sailing will visit idyllic locations...

More Cruise News...

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Cruise Ships   » Here comes Victoria (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Author Topic: Here comes Victoria
mec1
First Class Passenger
Member # 4287

posted 02-13-2006 07:31 PM      Profile for mec1   Author's Homepage   Email mec1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Apparently Queen Victoria is upon us. The new edisiton of The Cunarder contains an article on the ship showing renditions of a two deck high restaurant, a two deck high Queen's Room and a double-decker shopping arcade. The text also mentions the Royal Court Theatre, the Commodore Club and the two Grill Rooms. And I have it on good authority that reservations for the ship open on April 3rd......

Pretty exciting eh????

Posts: 1675 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
PamM
First Class Passenger
Member # 2127

posted 02-13-2006 07:36 PM      Profile for PamM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So exciting that I have not yet opened the Cunarder which arrived the other day, Fri/Sat?.. they were taking deposits for Q Victoria's Maiden 2 years ago... did those get refunded? or are they still held?

Pam

Posts: 12176 | From: Cambridge, UK | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
PamM
First Class Passenger
Member # 2127

posted 02-14-2006 04:04 AM      Profile for PamM   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Cunarder can be downloaded from the website. Here are the illustrations.

Pam

Posts: 12176 | From: Cambridge, UK | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Deck 9 001
First Class Passenger
Member # 1716

posted 02-14-2006 04:25 AM      Profile for Deck 9 001     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks Pam.

From what I can see, the artists impressions look quite nice indeed.

Mike

Posts: 939 | From: Taipei, Taiwan (originally New York) | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged
Waynaro
First Class Passenger
Member # 3484

posted 02-14-2006 10:10 AM      Profile for Waynaro   Email Waynaro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks Pam for the scans! She looks very nice! I really like the Queens Room.
Posts: 6108 | From: Vallejo,CA : California Maritime Academy!!! | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 02-14-2006 11:54 AM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
P&O's new Arcadia has generally not over impressed visitors, so it will be interesting to see if QV does.

(Mec1, poor spelling and typo's are my speciality - see your 9th word).

[ 02-14-2006: Message edited by: Malcolm @ cruisepage ]

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
BigUFan
First Class Passenger
Member # 1382

posted 02-14-2006 03:27 PM      Profile for BigUFan   Author's Homepage   Email BigUFan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Quite lovely. Thanks Pam. It's a shame that when one zooms in in the .pdf, the pictures pixelate rather badly, but I can still get enough of a glimpse to like what I see.
Posts: 904 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fairsky
First Class Passenger
Member # 781

posted 02-14-2006 03:57 PM      Profile for Fairsky   Email Fairsky   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The exterior renderings of the ship, although small and fuzzy, look exactly like other vistas. Too bad they are not making QV more unique. I thought the whole point of moving the first QV (now Arcadia) to P&O was to develop a design more fitting for Cunard. It seems they missed yet another opportunity.

According to my numbers QV will only be 13 feet longer than the other vista-class ships, and 7,000 tons larger. Draft, beam, and height will be the same.

You'd think with their boatloads (literally) of cash, Carnival Corp would spend a bit extra on designing unique and stunning ships. Sometimes I wonder what RCI, MSC, or Star/NCL would do if they had CCL's bankroll? CCL is a very profitable but totally uninspiring company.

Posts: 1685 | From: Chicago, Illinois | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
Thad
First Class Passenger
Member # 1224

posted 02-14-2006 05:25 PM      Profile for Thad   Email Thad   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fairsky,
I saw that she is only to be 964.5 feet long, I thought it had been reported that she was to be 990 feet long. The interior spaces do look siginificantly different than the Vista, even if the exterior will be so similar. I don't think any of the vistas have a two story lounge like the Queen's Room, expect maybe the show lounge, but the QV will have that as well. The main lobby also looks quite different than the HAL or P&O version..

Thad

Posts: 1967 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 02-14-2006 05:27 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Fairsky:
I thought the whole point of moving the first QV (now Arcadia) to P&O was to develop a design more fitting for Cunard.

Bigger kitchens and more big suites, I recall, to maximize income. Same ship.

Sometimes I wonder what RCI, MSC, or Star/NCL would do if they had CCL's bankroll? CCL is a very profitable but totally uninspiring company.

I think Carnival are very careful with their money. I totally agree about them being uninspiring, although Carnival Destiny (the biggest ship for a while) and QM2 were obviously high points.

RCI may not be as profitable as Carnival, but their ships designs are already 'market leaders'. I also think NCL's Jewel class are pretty special too.

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 02-14-2006 05:55 PM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Beside that other cruise lines are different to Carnival - why are they supposed to be so much less inspired?

O.K. IT IS ODD that they use the same type of ship for several brands of the Carnival group - and I understand that e.g. some RCCL ships are nicer than most Carnival ships - but this is not the point - Carnival is a different line than RCCL and also RCCL has also quite similar designs now for many years - so where is the fundamental difference between the fleet policy of the

Carnival group with the Vista class, Destiny class and the Grand Princess class

RCCL with the Voyager Class (& stretched versions - somehow similar to the development of the Destiny Class), the Millenium / Radiance of the Seas class and Challenger class on the horizon

NCL - with the 'modified' Superstar Virgo class

and MSC with this evolved Mistral ships - only now coming up with something different.

(this is very simplified and exaggerated - but I guess you understand what I mean)

I am not discussing which ships are nicer and which are not so nice - but ALL major cruise lines - NOT ONLY CARNIVAL - have more or less only one or two designs (I now neglect exceptions like QM2 or PoA) which they were building during the last decade - and continue to do so - one could actually say that the Carnival group presently builds ships of at least three designs - which is more than what the (smaller) competitors are doing.

[ 02-14-2006: Message edited by: Ernst ]

Posts: 9746 | From: Eindhoven | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
cruiseshipluver
First Class Passenger
Member # 5104

posted 02-14-2006 06:14 PM      Profile for cruiseshipluver   Author's Homepage   Email cruiseshipluver   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the queens room look very similar to that on QM2, just that it is two decks... i like those few interior shott tho!!!!
cruiseshipluver

Posts: 1797 | From: Barbados--cruiseship capital of the Southern Caribbean | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Waynaro
First Class Passenger
Member # 3484

posted 02-15-2006 12:22 AM      Profile for Waynaro   Email Waynaro   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ernst:
RCCL with the Voyager Class (& stretched versions - somehow similar to the development of the Destiny Class), the Millenium / Radiance of the Seas class and Challenger class on the horizonWhat makes the FREEDOM-class different than the VOYAGER-class is the fact that there are new innovations (bigger rockwall, surf pool, waterpark, and hangover board jacuzzis) rather than just a stretch. The Millenium and Radiance class ships are basically the same mechanical wise, but the appear and the way they are designed are completely different. If you put a HAL version of Vista-class and the ARCADIA together, I bet anyone can tell its the same, but if you put MILLY and RADIANCE together, I doubt anyone will know the simiarities.

and MSC with this evolved Mistral ships - only now coming up with something different.MSC didn't plan this though. It just happened Festival went down and they picked up the trios because they basically are the same. Yes, you can say Aponte played safe and bought an existing design, but he surely didn't just take the MUSICA design and lengthened it.

Posts: 6108 | From: Vallejo,CA : California Maritime Academy!!! | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 02-15-2006 04:54 AM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Waynaro:
[qb].. but if you put MILLY and RADIANCE together, I doubt anyone will know the simiarities.

Yes, they only share a hull and tonnage. The supestructure and public rooms are VERY different.

Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 02-15-2006 05:06 AM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PamM:
So exciting that I have not yet opened the Cunarder which arrived the other day, Fri/Sat?..

Obviously Pam, you get your excitement in different ways from Mec1.

Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 02-15-2006 05:40 AM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Waynaro:
[qb]RCCL with the Voyager Class (& stretched versions - somehow similar to the development of the Destiny Class), the Millenium / Radiance of the Seas class and Challenger class on the horizon
What makes the FREEDOM-class different than the VOYAGER-class is the fact that there are new innovations (bigger rockwall, surf pool, waterpark, and hangover board jacuzzis) rather than just a stretch. The Millenium and Radiance class ships are basically the same mechanical wise, but the appear and the way they are designed are completely different. If you put a HAL version of Vista-class and the ARCADIA together, I bet anyone can tell its the same, but if you put MILLY and RADIANCE together, I doubt anyone will know the simiarities.

and MSC with this evolved Mistral ships - only now coming up with something different.MSC didn't plan this though. It just happened Festival went down and they picked up the trios because they basically are the same. Yes, you can say Aponte played safe and bought an existing design, but he surely didn't just take the MUSICA design and lengthened it.[/QB]

My summmary is certainly exaggerated (there are relevant differences between the Millenium class and the Radiance class) - but 'innovations' like a bigger rock climbing wall (! this is not even a new feature but just a bigger version) and hangover pools (nice ideas) are no fundamental changes in the design of the ship.

The point is: Also other cruise lines repeat the same design - not only Carnival. (don`t forget: Carnival also altered the Destiny class design or the Grand Princess class design)

Posts: 9746 | From: Eindhoven | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
bulbousbow
First Class Passenger
Member # 4440

posted 02-15-2006 08:17 AM      Profile for bulbousbow   Author's Homepage   Email bulbousbow   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Waynaro wrote:
It just happened Festival went down and they picked up the trios because they basically are the same.

MSC Crociere picked up two ships: EUROPEAN VISION (now MSC ARMONIA) and EUROPEAN STARS (now MSC SINFONIA). MISTRAL was eventually acquired by Pullmantur (now GRAND MISTRAL).

Cheers

Posts: 6866 | From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
BTF
First Class Passenger
Member # 2024

posted 02-15-2006 02:34 PM      Profile for BTF        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I guess with the November 2007 launch date for the Queen Victoria fast approaching, Cunard is starting to give us some `teasers`about the new Queen. Also some distraction from the current woes of the QM2.

So far it looks quite impressive but artist stetches always tend to make it more impressive than the actual reality once constructed.

Is there any word (or rumours) yet of QV`s sailing schedule?

Posts: 287 | From: Ottawa, Ont. Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
BigUFan
First Class Passenger
Member # 1382

posted 02-15-2006 02:45 PM      Profile for BigUFan   Author's Homepage   Email BigUFan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

Originally posted by Fairsky:
You'd think with their boatloads (literally) of cash, Carnival Corp would spend a bit extra on designing unique and stunning ships. Sometimes I wonder what RCI, MSC, or Star/NCL would do if they had CCL's bankroll? CCL is a very profitable but totally uninspiring company.

In the wonderful(?) world of business, only one thing matters: profit. Maximized profit gained as the result of using a certain formula must be replicated at every opportunity. Therefore, to construct a fleet of one-offs is certain suicide because of the expense incurred in reinventing the wheel every time. Every successful business does it this way, whether it's McDonald's, Carnival or General Motors. OK, GM's a bad example, given that their profits and market share continue to plummet. It's their own fault. They left two critical ingredients out of the formula: quality and reliability. Otherwise their products, especially during the '80's, were cookie-cutter vehicles.

When you look at it this way, even RCI is doing the same thing. The Voyager class was the basis for the Freedom class. The Radiance class isn't that much different, and now the Genesis "class" is equally similar to the others. Only small variations to the formula are permitted. Otherwise, the company could be taking too much risk, and of course that spells doomsday for the stock price, the only thing that matters, apparently.

Until someone comes up with a business model that doesn't work this way, this is what we have to live with.

Posts: 904 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fairsky
First Class Passenger
Member # 781

posted 02-15-2006 03:22 PM      Profile for Fairsky   Email Fairsky   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I understand and appreciate the need to make profit, and the cost of developing new ship designs. Yes, RCI does have series of ships, but they differ from CCL in two very important ways.

First, consider this. Since 1995 when Carnival Destiny was launched Carnival has basically only had two ship designs--Destiny-class and the Spirit-class. Granted, the Destinty class has been modified, lengthened, and tweeked...but it's basically the same design from 1995.

In that same time period RCI has had the Vision-class, Voyager-class, Radiance-class, and now Genesis-class designs introduced. While related, each of these classes are unique and innovative.

Secondly, RCI, unlike CCL, does not shamelessly re-funnel the same ship designs for its brands. No one looks at a Celebrity ship and a Royal Caribbean ship and thinks they are the same. RCI does share some design elements and hardware, but they recognize the benefit of separating brand identities.

CCL, on the other hand, has nearly identical vista ships for HAL, Cunard, P&O, and Destiny class ships for Carnival and Costa, and is now moving Grand-class ships to European brands too.

I stand by my original statement--CCL is a profitable but uninspiring company.

Posts: 1685 | From: Chicago, Illinois | Registered: Jul 99  |  IP: Logged
lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 02-15-2006 03:44 PM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Thad:
Fairsky,
I saw that she is only to be 964.5 feet long, I thought it had been reported that she was to be 990 feet long.

Thad

She appears to be a Panamax ship. 965' x 106' is the max for the Panama Canal. Her interiors look very grand and warm in feel. The rich darker colors will give her a more traditional look (if the renderings are to be believed). Like QM2, the use of good faux wood paneling does add that 'ocean liner' look that Carnival seems to want for Cunard. The two deck high Queens Room (like QM2's beautiful version) will be another impressive space recalling pre-war liners. From what I have read, she will not have the higher service speed of QE2 or QM2. If she did do an occational Transatlantic crossing, she could be a 7-day ship and not a 5 or 6 day ship like her older fleetmates are.

Posts: 7654 | From: Hollywood Hills/L.A. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Linerrich
First Class Passenger
Member # 4864

posted 02-15-2006 04:16 PM      Profile for Linerrich   Email Linerrich   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BigUFan:

When you look at it this way, even RCI is doing the same thing. The Voyager class was the basis for the Freedom class. The Radiance class isn't that much different, and now the Genesis "class" is equally similar to the others. Only small variations to the formula are permitted. Otherwise, the company could be taking too much risk, and of course that spells doomsday for the stock price, the only thing that matters, apparently.

If a cruise line deploys a radically different vessel that is a huge success, they run the risk of instantly making the rest of their fleet obsolete and less desirable. How do you convince potential customers that the old tonnage is just as good as the brand new ship that's being touted?

This was a major pain for Carnival back when they were trying to market the CARNIVALE and MARDI GRAS along with the HOLIDAY Class and FANTASY Class ships.

Rich

Posts: 4210 | From: Miami, FL | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 02-15-2006 04:33 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BigUFan:
The Voyager class was the basis for the Freedom class. The Radiance class isn't that much different, and now the Genesis "class" is equally similar to the others.

Although they may look similar externally, the Radiance class is VERY different to the Eagle class, even if were discount the size difference.

The Radiance class are externally focused; they have tons of glass offering sea views everywhere. In fact they have the best connection with the sea of any mega-ship that I have been on. On the other hand, the Eagle class are internally focused on the Royal Promenade. The Eagle class are truly floating resorts, they are ‘fun ships’, where as the Radiance are a little more sophisticated and tasteful. Many of the public rooms are quite different. The only similarity is some of the décors style, which is essentially the RCI’s branding.

I agree that FOS is essentially just a stretched Eagle class. However, we do not know as yet, how similar she will be internally. I suspect you are right in this case. As for Genesis, apart from the fact that she looks similar to all RCI ships, we have no idea how similar or different her interiors will be.

I think RCI ships are more innovative than all other cruise lines and are certainly not all ‘similar’.

lasuvidaboy
First Class Passenger
Member # 4527

posted 02-15-2006 05:46 PM      Profile for lasuvidaboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Linerrich:

If a cruise line deploys a radically different vessel that is a huge success, they run the risk of instantly making the rest of their fleet obsolete and less desirable. How do you convince potential customers that the old tonnage is just as good as the brand new ship that's being touted?

This was a major pain for Carnival back when they were trying to market the CARNIVALE and MARDI GRAS along with the HOLIDAY Class and FANTASY Class ships.

Rich

HAL and Princess had the same problem selling Rotterdam V and Pacific/Island Princess in the mid 1990s. The newbuilds offered balconies and standardized cabin sizes while the 'classics' did not. Most (though not all) passengers wanted the what the newbuilds offered.

Posts: 7654 | From: Hollywood Hills/L.A. | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 02-15-2006 06:13 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Linerrich:
How do you convince potential customers that the old tonnage is just as good as the brand new ship that's being touted?

Sell it cheaper. You can also deploy it in parts of the world that are short of tonnage. 5 years or so ago, the uK only got the older American ships. The new fleet members stayed in the Carib. It's still partly true; we have Norwegian Dream and Legend of the Seas.

Of course, upgrading old tonnage is the ultimate answer, if you do not want to sell it.

[ 02-15-2006: Message edited by: Malcolm @ cruisepage ]

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.