- Ernst's Site
- Patsy's Site
- Ben's Site
- Carlos' Site
- Chris' Site
- SRead's Site

Cruise Travel - Cruise Talk
Cruise Talk Cruise News

Welcome to Cruise Talk the Internet's most popular discussion forum dedicated to cruising. Stop by Cruise Talk anytime to post a message or find out what your fellow passengers and industry insiders are saying about a particular ship, cruise line or destination.

>>> Reader Reviews
>>> CruisePage.com Photo Gallery
>>> Join Our Cruise Club.

Latest News...Princess Cruises today announced it is making a significant enhancement to the main dining options found across its fleet, designed to give guests the ultimate in flexibility and choice when it comes to their dining experience by offering three table service options – Traditional, Reservable, or Walk-in Anytime - coupled with the brand's industry...

Latest News...Carnival Cruise Line Captain Niccolo De Ranieri and his team on Mardi Gras were honored Tuesday evening by the Association for Rescue at Sea (AFRAS) for saving the lives of 16 people. De Ranieri accepted the Cruise Ship Humanitarian Assistance Award at the AFRAS annual awards ceremony in Washington, D.C., an event that recognizes heroism at sea by the U.S. Coast Guard...

Latest News...Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL), the innovator in global cruise travel, today revealed fresh, new culinary and beverage experiences debuting aboard Norwegian Aqua, the Company's next evolution new build and first vessel of the expanded Prima Plus Class, setting sail in April 2025. In line with the Company's commitment to delivering the ultimate vacation experience, ...

More Cruise News...

my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Cruise Talk   » Cruise Ships   » Finally some details on QUEEN VICTORIA (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Author Topic: Finally some details on QUEEN VICTORIA
Maasdam
First Class Passenger
Member # 3858

posted 12-08-2005 07:22 AM      Profile for Maasdam   Author's Homepage   Email Maasdam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just simply a PIMPED UP / BLING BLING Vista

Greetings Ben

Posts: 4695 | From: Rotterdam home of the tss. Rotterdam. | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
BigUFan
First Class Passenger
Member # 1382

posted 12-09-2005 04:05 PM      Profile for BigUFan   Author's Homepage   Email BigUFan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is that for certain? Does anyone think she could wind up a sister to QM2? I remember while watching "Birth of a Legend" that they were apparently so pleased with how QM2 came together and the manner in which she performs that they might consider leaving the door open for the possibility of a sister ship. They weren't certain themselves on this, it was just a sentiment. Granted the expense would be prodigious; in fact I question whether QM2 has paid for herself yet.

[ 12-09-2005: Message edited by: BigUFan ]

Posts: 904 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
eroller
First Class Passenger
Member # 1649

posted 12-09-2005 04:13 PM      Profile for eroller     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BigUFan:
Is that for certain? Does anyone think she could wind up a sister to QM2?

It has been confirmed through various sources she will just be a derivative of the HAL Vista Class. The changes you can expect are a strengthened hull, different interior layout and decor, and slightly longer. On the exterior, I don't expect her to look much different then what we have already seen with the Vista Class.

In a way, I'm glad she is not a sister to QM2. I think one QM2 is enough and I prefer her to stay as something unique.

I don't think QM2 has paid for herself yet by any means. She was an expensive ship and it will take years for that to happen.

Ernie

Posts: 7046 | From: Miami, Florida USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jekyll
First Class Passenger
Member # 1878

posted 12-11-2005 02:34 PM      Profile for Jekyll   Email Jekyll   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have to say - that I have lost ALL interest in the CUNARD of today. I find this a difficult comment to make as ever since I was a teenager - CUNARD was "IT".

Ever since the introduction of QM2 and now QV - it's obvious they're playing on what used to be - but what no longer is - it's just a brand.

Sad day in the industry - but it is what it is. For those of us that truely LOVE the ocean Liners (that ended w/ QE2) I doubt we'll see anything like it in the future.

Some of us need to move and find other niches to think about - while never forgetting that once was will never come back

Posts: 1524 | From: Nowhere | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
dmwnc1
Cruise Director
Member # 3785

posted 12-11-2005 02:56 PM      Profile for dmwnc1   Email dmwnc1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jekyll:
I have to say - that I have lost ALL interest in the CUNARD of today. I find this a difficult comment to make as ever since I was a teenager - CUNARD was "IT".

Ever since the introduction of QM2 and now QV - it's obvious they're playing on what used to be - but what no longer is - it's just a brand.

Sad day in the industry - but it is what it is. For those of us that truely LOVE the ocean Liners (that ended w/ QE2) I doubt we'll see anything like it in the future.

Some of us need to move and find other niches to think about - while never forgetting that once was will never come back

I think a LOT of us here wished the Queen Victoria would have not been built off of an existing hull design but as a one-of-a-kind liner, a monument to her namesake, something to be proud of. Sad to say that Carnival Corp. thinks it is not economically viable to do so when they can just crank out another Grand-class, Vista-Class, or Conquest-class hull, paint it a different color and slap a defining trademark funnel on it.

When the Queen Victoria is built and the media and public say 'THAT's IT?, then someone at Carnival Corp. will say "Maybe we should have listened to those crazy (wonderful) people over at CruiseTalk"...

Like you said...'Sad day in the industry - but it is what it is'.

Remember the past, look towards the future, but honor that which came before you.

[ 12-11-2005: Message edited by: dmwnc1 ]

Posts: 5650 | From: Clarksburg WV | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 12-11-2005 02:57 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Ocean Travel is no longer important. There are no longer ships of state. However, having a vacation afloat has never been so popular. The indusrt has dramatically changed.

Sad day in the industry - but it is what it is. For those of us that truly LOVE the ocean Liners (that ended w/ QE2) I doubt we'll see anything like it in the future.

Personally I think it ended with the Queen Mary 1.

Some of us need to move and find other niches to think about - while never forgetting that once was will never come back.

Yes, ‘history is a thing of the past’. But today’s cars are tomorrow’s vintage cars, in the same was as many of today’s ship will be regarded as classics, one day.

Many of the people who lived at Southampton in the days of the great liners, walked past them without giving them a second glace. They were the norm, not necessarily objects to drawl over, they were state of the art transport. In many cases they were not considered as attractive as there predecessors.

The monarch Queen Mary toured the ship that had her name and wrote in her diary that the décor was ‘not too bad’ for a modern ship.

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 12-11-2005 04:57 PM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you want to travel on an old ship, in pristine near to original condition, with a lot of wood and brass designed by the engineers who also designed the United States you just have to book a cruise on the Sea Cloud.
Posts: 9746 | From: Eindhoven | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
dmwnc1
Cruise Director
Member # 3785

posted 12-11-2005 05:05 PM      Profile for dmwnc1   Email dmwnc1   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ernst:
If you want to travel on an old ship, in pristine near to original condition...you just have to book a cruise on the Sea Cloud.

What would you say is the oldest liner (or cruise ship) still in service today, that is in the very best condition, that might still reflect the days of the grand old ocean liners of days gone by? Are there any besides the sailing vessel Sea Cloud?

Posts: 5650 | From: Clarksburg WV | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 12-11-2005 05:32 PM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dmwnc1:
What would you say is the oldest liner (or cruise ship) still in service today, that is in the very best condition, that might still reflect the days of the grand old ocean liners of days gone by?

A complex question!

I though the SS Norway felt more like an 'Ocean Liner' than most other ships inc. QE2, simply because she was originally an 'Ocean Liner', a ship of state. the SS France. Even her refit to become the SS Norway 'cruise ship' did not completely hide her pedigree.

However, she was not in perfect condition or full of the brass and wood that you might expect to find in an Ocean Liner. She's also no longer in service.

[ 12-11-2005: Message edited by: Malcolm @ cruisepage ]

Posts: 19210 | From: Essex (Just Outside London) | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged
Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 12-11-2005 05:38 PM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dmwnc1:

What would you say is the oldest liner (or cruise ship) still in service today, that is in the very best condition, that might still reflect the days of the grand old ocean liners of days gone by? Are there any besides the sailing vessel Sea Cloud?

IMO there are sadly no 'big passenger ships' left today which 'reflect' the 'era of the grand ocean liners'. There are nevertheless alternatives.

The Sea Cloud is of course a yacht but as an old, proper ship she has many aspects of an 'old ocean liner' -> Even without her the Sea Cloud is a fantastic ship - a 'must' for eveyone interested in ships. (not only sailing vessels!)

To see what I mean, look at these pictures of her promenade deck:

..or her engine telegraph:
(still in use - the bridge is open to passengers)

...or her engine room:
(passengers can of course visit the engine room)

See this link to learn more about the history of the Sea Cloud...

... the 'public rooms'....

...and the cabins.

My awnser to the question which is the oldest cruise ship in service is the Juno on the Göta Canal in Sweden. 131 years old she is in principle an ocean going vessel, tough very small.

[ 12-11-2005: Message edited by: Ernst ]

[ 12-11-2005: Message edited by: Ernst ]

bulbousbow
First Class Passenger
Member # 4440

posted 12-11-2005 11:30 PM      Profile for bulbousbow   Author's Homepage   Email bulbousbow   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
dmwnc1 wrote:
When the Queen Victoria is built and the media and public say 'THAT's IT?, then someone at Carnival Corp. will say "Maybe we should have listened to those crazy (wonderful) people over at CruiseTalk"...

Crazy and wonderful we are, I agree, but we are only a handful and we are no Arisons, Fains, Veitchs or Apontes.

Cheers

Posts: 6866 | From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
SunSeeker
First Class Passenger
Member # 5994

posted 01-02-2006 02:37 PM      Profile for SunSeeker     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The general view seems to be that of the pesimist's! I think we should all be optimistic, and be glad that Carnival took the initiative, and transferred the QV1 (now Arcadia) to P&O. We could have the Arcadia in the Cunard fleet now (don't get me wrong, the Arcadia is a good ship, but more suited to P&O). If you think about it, Carnival must have realised that the QV1 didn't fit Cunard. Therefore surely Carnival wouldn't make the same mistake again by copying the Arcadia! And also, we should be praising Carnival for the QM2, because if it wasn't for Carnival, we wouldn't have QM2!

br1ghtonbo1

Posts: 29 | From: Brighton, UK | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Matts
First Class Passenger
Member # 4120

posted 01-02-2006 02:52 PM      Profile for Matts     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by br1ghtonbo1:
If you think about it, Carnival must have realised that the QV1 didn't fit Cunard. Therefore surely Carnival wouldn't make the same mistake again by copying the Arcadia! And also, we should be praising Carnival for the QM2, because if it wasn't for Carnival, we wouldn't have QM2!
br1ghtonbo1

I agree that Carnival deserve praise for QM2. I'm not sure that QV was switched to become Arcadia because she didn't fit with Cunard. I believe it was more that they needed to sort out QM2, which had serious early service issues. There would have been ridiculous trying to introduce her during 2005. Also P&O needed more capacity (not least because they were returning one of the 'white sisters' to P&O as Sea Princess.

I actually think QV may turn out quite nice. Those few drawings that circulated have shown a ship which tries to replicate some original QE2 interiors. We'll see how realistic those are but I'm hopeful.

Posts: 829 | From: London, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Italianliners
First Class Passenger
Member # 5446

posted 01-02-2006 03:36 PM      Profile for Italianliners   Email Italianliners   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I can't understand how you all can overestimate things like "thicker" hull, longer bows, and with that a ship will be more safe to cross the atlatic and the other oceans. What are you all trying to say? That nowadys cruise ships are unsafe and don't can handle a heavy seas? So if a put a Vista-Class ship in a year-round crossing the North Atlantic she will broke in the midlle and sank? Come on... you should all see that is only media and good propaganda for just another Vista ship...

Italianliners

Posts: 272 | From: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Matts
First Class Passenger
Member # 4120

posted 01-02-2006 03:53 PM      Profile for Matts     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I believe its more a case of longevity. If you design a ship to take a regular serious pounding, you put a more sturdy hull on her. If you design her to sail generally placid waters then you don't need that.

There are many changes you would make to a ship to make it suitable for regular (rather than start and end of season) transatlantic crossings. Lifeboats higher up, differently shaped bow, etc. Its not a case of overestimating, more acknowledging that different features are needed.

Posts: 829 | From: London, United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 01-02-2006 04:05 PM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The question is: Will Queen Victoria cross the Atlantic on a regular base? I would reccommed Cunard to do so - at least now and then - as having this 'consecration' of being a ship for the Atlantic service is a major selling point for Queen Mary 2. Whether substantial changes going beyond the usualy adoption to the customer (=cruise line) needs are necessary to achieve this is another question.
Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 01-03-2006 07:44 AM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Matts:
I believe its more a case of longevity.

I think is was Gerry (who worked on the QM2 project) that said that a cruise ship on regular and/or winter crossings would risk serious structural damage.

Malcolm @ cruisepage
Cruise Director
Member # 301

posted 01-03-2006 07:46 AM      Profile for Malcolm @ cruisepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...was there not talk of the QV's home port being in the Med?

We may not see so many Southampton depatures, let alone Transatlantic ones.

Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 01-03-2006 08:00 AM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malcolm @ cruisepage:
...was there not talk of the QV's home port being in the Med?

We may not see so many Southampton depatures, let alone Transatlantic ones.

Not too often, but I guess now and then she will do a crossing. (she will have to cross anyhow - and then they can also dubb her 'liner')

desirod7
First Class Passenger
Member # 1626

posted 01-03-2006 08:24 AM      Profile for desirod7     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Malcolm is correct here. The Granduer of the Seas had major cracks in the superstructure after hurricane George. The Regatta took a beating during my hurricane crossing. She is a 600' ship. SSLewis told me the 600' ships suffer less storm damage than the 1000'ers since they ride with the waves rather than plow through.

quote:
Originally posted by Malcolm @ cruisepage:

I think is was Gerry (who worked on the QM2 project) that said that a cruise ship on regular and/or winter crossings would risk serious structural damage.

Posts: 5727 | From: Philadelphia, Pa [home of the SS United States] | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 01-03-2006 09:22 AM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by desirod7:
Malcolm is correct here. The Granduer of the Seas had major cracks in the superstructure after hurricane George.

...like QE2 and other 'liners' have been damage in storms.

quote:
Originally posted by desirod7:
The Regatta took a beating during my hurricane crossing. She is a 600' ship. SSLewis told me the 600' ships suffer less storm damage than the 1000'ers since they ride with the waves rather than plow through.

Every ocean has a typical wave spectrum - so the rule of thumb that longer ships are 'better' is only an apporximation - some ship lengths are 'better' than others. (=having the right length for the typical wavelengths)
Nevertheless, I would not narrow it down to the length - other factor like the weight distribution and the shape of the hull also play a role.

BigUFan
First Class Passenger
Member # 1382

posted 01-03-2006 10:06 AM      Profile for BigUFan   Author's Homepage   Email BigUFan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Malcolm.
But today’s cars are tomorrow’s vintage cars,...

Actually, the likelihood is that you won't see a single one of today's cars on the road in 20 years. The fact that vast amounts of a car's system today are controlled by computers implies that sooner, rather than later, manufacturing of the electronic components used in today's cars will be abandoned due to the parts' obsolescence; it might not be viewed as economically feasible. Those parts would have to be replaced by an equivalent, if anything, that might be backward compatible. I don't know if such design considerations are made regarding car electronics. On top of that, the failure rate of electronic components seems to be far greater than that of their mechanical ancestors, so I can't see people holding onto that new 2005 Nissan 350Z past, say, 2020. In fact, I'll be surprised if I see many past 2015. So the most you might get out of a new car these days might be 15 years. I seriously doubt we'll ever see any of these actually becoming "antiques" of 30 or 40 years of age.

Not to change the subject, mind you.

It's almost kind of a shame that QM2 might be a one-off, but let's face it, she's huge, and Cunard has a history of running one-offs. Even Mauretania and Lusitania were considered only "near-sisters," and QE1 and QM1 were not sisters as well, although their appearances were similar save for the number of funnels.

[ 01-03-2006: Message edited by: BigUFan ]

Posts: 904 | From: Orlando, FL | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 01-03-2006 10:16 AM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I do not want to defend cars (I hate 'them') and certainly they have not a lot in common with ships.

Neverhtless, I believe that the public has some preconceptions about 'electronic devices' or 'computers'. Actually they are extremly reliable and much easier to mantain. (often you just replace them - which is easy to do but strange for some people)

The reason for this perception might be that a lot of people - at least think - that they understand 'mechanical devices' (as the 'see' what they are doing) but they have not even a basic idea about electronic circuits or computers - so they blame them for everything.

Onno
First Class Passenger
Member # 3071

posted 01-03-2006 12:03 PM      Profile for Onno   Author's Homepage   Email Onno   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Blame it on fashion! The general public these days are bored easily with their stuff and want to buy the newest thing. Why should for example a car manufacturer build a sustainable car that last for 30 years if they can cut down production costs by making it only last for 5 to 10 years (that is even longer then the a fashion trend lasts these days)

The same goes for computer manufactures, why make a PC that is reliable for 20 years, technology development goes in such a fast rate that a new PC is antiquated within a year (that does not mean you can’t use it for longer then 1 year)

Another good example are carpets, years back you invested in good carpets that lasted a lifetime. These days carpets won’t last even 5 years before showing wear marks, but then again many people toss out their carpets well before that period to accommodate the latest fashion trends.

the days of mass consumption society aren’t over and will only grow in the future (especially now that low wages countries are producing like mad man)

Onno

[ 01-03-2006: Message edited by: Onno ]

Posts: 3583 | From: the Netherlands (Berenbotje ging uit varen...) | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ernst
First Class Passenger
Member # 5369

posted 01-03-2006 12:17 PM      Profile for Ernst   Author's Homepage   Email Ernst   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sadly we waste resources today in a very irresponsible way. Keeping things a bit longer would be a big improvment. Nevertheless a long lifetime of a product or machine does not always make sense - e.g. it is worth to replace cars from time to time as the resources to build a new car can be 'less' than the difference in fuel consumption. (or costs due to more accidents etc. - the important words here are 'can be' - sadly there is a trend to higher fuel consumption.) The sometimes much higher efforts to extend the lifetime of a machine are therfore not always justified. (This is not meant to be a justification for throwing away usable things!)

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | CruisePage

Infopop Corporation
Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.1.0.3

VACATION & CRUISE SPECIALS
Check out these great deals from CruisePage.com

Royal Caribbean - Bahamas Getaway from $129 per person
Description: Experience the beautiful ports of Nassau and Royal Caribbean's private island - CocoCay on a 3-night Weekend Getaway to the Bahamas. Absorb everything island life has to offer as you snorkel with the stingrays, parasail above the serene blue waters and walk the endless white sand beaches. From Miami.
Carnival - 4-Day Bahamas from $229 per person
Description: Enjoy a wonderful 3 Day cruise to the fun-loving playground of Nassau, Bahamas. Discover Nassau, the capital city as well as the cultural, commercial and financial heart of the Bahamas. Meet the Atlantic Southern Stingrays, the guardians of Blackbeard's treasure.
NCL - Bermuda - 7 Day from $499 per person
Description: What a charming little chain of islands. Walk on pink sand beaches. Swim and snorkel in turquoise seas. Take in the historical sights. They're stoically British and very quaint. Or explore the coral reefs. You can get to them by boat or propelled by fins. You pick. Freestyle Cruising doesn't tell you where to go or what to do. Sure, you can plan ahead, or decide once onboard. After all, it's your vacation. There are no deadlines or must do's.
Holland America - Eastern Caribbean from From $599 per person
Description: White sand, black sand, talcum soft or shell strewn, the beaches of the Eastern Caribbean invite you to swim, snorkel or simply relax. For shoppers, there's duty-free St. Thomas, the Straw Market in Nassau, French perfume and Dutch chocolates on St. Maarten. For history buffs, the fascinating fusion of Caribbean, Latin and European cultures. For everyone, a day spent on HAL's award winning private island Half Moon Cay.
Celebrity - 7-Night Western Mediterranean from $549 per person
Description: For centuries people have traveled to Europe to see magnificent ruins, art treasures and natural wonders. And the best way to do so is by cruise ship. Think of it - you pack and unpack only once. No wasted time searching for hotels and negotiating train stations. Instead, you arrive at romantic ports of call relaxed, refreshed and ready to take on the world.
Holland America - Alaska from From $499 per person
Description: Sail between Vancouver and Seward, departing Sundays on the ms Statendam or ms Volendam and enjoy towering mountains, actively calving glaciers and pristine wildlife habitat. Glacier Bay and College Fjord offer two completely different glacier-viewing experiences.

| Home | About Us | Suggest-a-Site | Feedback | Contact Us | Privacy |
This page, and all contents, are © 1995-2021 by Interactive Travel Guides, Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
TravelPage.com is a trademark of Interactive Travel Guides, Inc.